You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Reward regarding the best dietary plan in case of diabetes

Despite the approval of the answer of the same, no money incentive has been rewarded. Is it the lapse on the part of the editors or the answer does not deserve any incentive to be awarded? Hope you would review the same.
    Being one of the regular members , I would expect you to post the link to the response or post here. That would help the editors or anyone concerned from the team to zero in on the exact thread and do the needful.

It could be a technical error or a human error on the part of the concerned editor. Hopefully, it would be resolved soon.

Live....and Let Live...!

We are checking this out. This is the AE thread: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/42042-What-is-the-best-daily-dietary-plan-for-diabetes.aspx
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am just asking for learning. Do all responses in the ask expert section are awarded cash credits compulsorily?
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Jha sa'ab, I have reviewed the answer and awarded 5 c.c but it appears there seemed to be a technical glitch. The matter has been brought to the notice of WM to fix the problem and needful would be done.

@ Kailash sir: Yes, every approved answer would get some c.c based on the quality of response except in the cases of responses where the member who asks question posts a reply saying thanks or asks further query.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Apart from non receipt of any award for the article mentioned above, re 4/- awarded against -what are the adverse effects of salt and fried foods has also been deleted. Even earlier also, I pointed out such anamolies but these issues remained unresolved. You are requested to examine the same.

Tony Sir has already been informed and he is looking into it.
    Regards,
    Vandana

It appears that the article so far has not been reviewed. You are requested to reevaluate the same at the earliest.

It has been fixed and the 5 points & 5 cc are now showing at the page. Please check it out.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Thank you Vandana Madam.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.