You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Had a holy dip in river Krishna during Pushkaram & washed off all sins also, prayed for ISC members

Today I had been to Nagarjun Sagar dam which is in Guntur district bordering Telangana and AP and had a holy dip in river Krishna to wash off all the sins and prayed for the well being of every member of ISC. The arrangements made by two governments were good but due to good flow of water on AP side we have to reach other side of the dam and had the ritual performed with much satisfaction. The ghats were well organized, the public are made to perform their Punya snan with no urgency and the orderly behavior of volunteers was highlight. I am also enclosing a photo.
    Thanks Mohan Sir and congratulations for your holy dipping in Krishna at Nagarjuna sagar dam. Last year I went to Rajahmahendri with my friends. The scene was horrible with some thousands of people from around the country. All the special trains are too filled and no place to drop a sand there. Whatever it may be I enjoyed the day there and thanks to A.P. & Telangana govt for their mutual support on this event.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Naresh please note that I have not taken dip in Telangana side, I have taken dip in AP side . The arrangements were clean and super. Though rush was there, but government made orderly arrangements and won the hearts of the devotees.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mohan Ji - How it matters if you take holy dip on the Telangana side or the Andhra Pradesh side. As we all know, the God is above local or regional politics and all are equal in His eyes.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Kailash just understand. We went to have a dip in Krishna River and not to have Krishna waters through showers or spriklers. Hence we are forced to go to AP side which stopped the out flow of water to Telangana side.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Hours before, I went to do Punya Snan in Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh. The ghats are maintained very well. There are fisherman who used their nets to catch the flowers etc,. people throw in water before starting Punya Snan. So, the ghats are staying very neat and clean. Special dress changing rooms are arranged for women which are not there even for the more popular Godavari Pushkaralu. But, there are some problems. To reach near the ghat, it is required to board a bus. Many people are just forcing each other into the bus when it stops without even letting the people inside the bus get out. If we ask any management person, he/she says that the distance to ghat is 5 km. So, me and my family waited, got our self into the bus with complete discomfort and later found that the distance is only 500 m. That really made everyone in the bus angry. Anyways, I too prayed for the well being of ISC members (frankly speaking, I got that idea after seeing this thread only).

Chandrababu Naidu has been a very efficient administrator with decades of experience. On the other hand, Chandrasekhar Rao has not yet proved his mettle as an administrator. He is a leader and product of an agitation. This difference has again been proved by the comparative analysis of arrangements for this holy dip made by Andhra Pradesh and Telengana.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments