You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How you celebrate this independence day?

Today when i was watching comedy bachao,i saw an actor of another serial adhering this independence day by helping a poor rickshaw puller by pushing the rickshaw from the back in the pit route to minimize his labor of pulling.

Do you agree with him?

Though that was just making and virtually he never do so but according to me he has done his responsibility toward the country in the correct way.What do you say? **if not then why?***
    Yes every one must do a bit to improve the status of others and we must reach out to those who need our advise and services. Today in our Venkateshwara temple a big Sudharshana homam is being organized and it is conducted for the welfare of the all and mankind. Being holiday today and having chance to participate in it, it is my privilege to lead scores of others who will be rendering Sudharshana Maha Matram for about three hours religious rituals and that would be great satisfaction for me as I would be spending quality time with the learned people and taking part in this Mahayagnam.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Our country doesn't need a lots from you just whatever you can do by your way toward the improvement of the country is enough .

This is all about India is, it the country where people don't feel shy in helping others, I think the actor has done a marvellous job by helping a poor man, it is seem to be less effort by the actor but actually what makes it big is that the actor intention regarding the poor man who ride rickshaw to earn his livelihood, it shows the helping nature of an actor and it also shows that he don't encourages discrimination between poor and rich, as their we can see the vast difference in wealth of an actor and the rickshaw puller. By seeing this we can say that India is really beautiful where all kind of people are independent in nature and thinking, it also teaches us that Indian people are very helpful in nature and they don't hesitate to help anyone in problem.
    live happily in every situation of life

Making more hopes from my country, recreating all the connection that has fallen weak over the time. And forcing and praying for the equality and rights of trangender and Dalit population. I know; And many of us do, but don't accept, that they are the ones who have to suffer almost everywhere, despite of what rights, respect and equality they may have been given on papers. This sense and false feeling of superiority and inferiority has to be killed and buried. Then only, my India will become a better India, not just stronger India but beautiful India, lovable India, equal India.

As I am leaving this response, I could not resist myself from typing down Jai Hind, Jai Bharat. *smilingface*

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Every independence day, I wish that the corruption in our country should be eradicated or at least reduced. There are many people who are chief guests to flag hoisting ceremonies today and takes bribes tomorrow. Such people must be severely punished and measures must be taken to prevent corruption. Coming to the help, we, the Indians help anyone if we can. But, it is a fact that these things are done based on caste. Many people just give high priority to the people of their caste even when there are people who need more help. Note that I don't intend to offend anyone here. I am simply stating the facts based on my real life experience. Eradicate these two problems and we can be sure that India will be one of the best countries in the world soon. I didn't have the chance to help anyone today but I will always try my best give help to people who need it anytime.

Happy Independence Day. Jai Hind!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.