You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Let us learn something useful today to celebrate Independence Day

Today all Indians including ISCians are celebrating the 70th Independence Day of India. Let us celebrate the occasion by learning something useful and important today by sharing on this educational channel.

We have a unique treasure of our accumulated experiences and by sharing the same may enable the others also to derive benefit from the same. Let us think before posting the response on this thread and try to share something useful and important.

My contribution is - 'Never think that you know everything. Such an attitude is likely to result in stopping your own personality development'.
    My contribution:
    1) Tough times are like physical exercise. You may not like it while you are doing it. But tomorrow, you'll be stronger because of it.
    2) Hard times are like a washing machine. They Twist, Turn & Knock Us Around. But in the end, we come out Cleaner, Brighter & Better than before.
    3) Whenever you fall, pick something up!
    By the way, your contribution is very nice Mr. Kailash Kumar.

Yes as the days are progressing by celebrating Independence day every year, we are also growing and our thinking process is also diversifying. Surely being educated and watching the happenings in the society, we must also inculcate some good habits within us. From my side I wanted to give chance for others to develop and aspire. What I mean to say that when I have the ability to remain in limelight and also continue the same spirit, but I felt that by giving chance to others I am also showing the way for others to develop and overtake me. In that way a small happiness also comes to me.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

It is quite heartening to see that only a father-son duo has volunteered to respond on this 'offbeat' thread.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments