You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Have a look at 3rd edition of ISC India Map, My dear fellow ISCian.

Jai Hind Members,
    "Happy 70th Independence day to all my fellow ISCian"
    The Third edition of ISC India Map is complete and is attached herewith.

The list of ISC Members who have their names in their respective states inside the ISC India map are as below: (Names appear in their alphabetical order)
    Ar (Telangana)- Ank Arya (Uttarkhand) - Ashok Goyal (Punjab)
    Binil James (Kerala)
    Chitra Rana(Rajasthan)
    Dan (Tamilnadu)- Dhruv (West Bengal)
    Gypsy(Delhi)
    Hogue SM(Assam)
    Jagdish Patr(Orissa)- JebaPrincy(TN) – Jeets(Mumbai/Maharashtra) – Jose Mathew (Kerala)- Joseph(Kerala) - Juana (Delhi)– Jyoti Nagagoje(Maharashtra)
    Kailash Kumar (UP)– Kalyani(Telangana) – Krishna Murthy T(A & N) – Krishna Teja Yeluripati (Andhra Pradesh)– KVR Rao (Andhra Pradesh)
    Madhvee Chaubey (Delhi)– Manjunath(Karnataka) – Mohan K(Hyderabad/Telangana) – Mudassir Hussain(MP)
    Naresh Kumar Behra ( Orissa)- Naveen(Telangana)- Neelam Joshi (Uttarkhand) - Nidhi (Delhi)– Niya(Kerala)
    Padmini(Mumbai/Maharashtra) – Partha Kansabanik(Delhi) – Pattabhi Raman R(Tamilnadu) - Pawan Kumar (Punjab)– Phaghu Mohato (Jharkhand)– Pramod R (Karnataka)– Pramod Dhabolkar (Maharashtra)
    Radha Muralidhar(Bangalore/Karnataka) – Raja Simman(Tamilnadu) – Rajee (Trivandrum/Kerala)– RamaKrishna Kambhampati (AndhraPradesh)– Ramprasad(Telangana) – Ravishankara NK (Karnataka)
    Saji Ganesh (Kerala)- Sankaran TM (Kerala)– Saroja(Tamilnadu) – Seema Shah(Maharastra) – Selva Kandasamy (Tamilnadu)–Shubham (Punjab)- Soundharya(Tamilnadu) – Shrey Srivastava (UP)– Sudarmani(Tamilnadu) – Sukanya Sadhu(West Bengal) – Sun(Tirunelveli/Tamilnadu) – Sunita (Maharashtra)- Sushma (Karnataka)
    Timmappa Kamat (Goa)– Timmy M John (Kerala)– Tony John(Kerala)
    Venkiteswaran(Kerala) – Viswakarma VK (MP)
    Total number of members present in this map – 63 (Sixty three) only

Members are welcome to post their views, comments and opinion to have this ISC India map improved.

@ Special note: The 4th edition of ISC India Map will be published on 26th January 2017. Members wishing to have their name placed inside this ISC India map may indicate their name and state in this thread. If they wish to indicate their district, they may do so. Owing to space constraints inside the map, their district/ state will be indicated separately in a list as appears above.
    Jai Hind.

third edition of ISC India Map
    Very happy to see my name on a map. Thank you Mr. Sun.

Happy Independence Day.

Thank you, Sun.
    Regarding your map, my wish on the occasion of the Independence day is to see a name of an ISCian in the map from POK region of the state of Jammu & Kashmir which is actually a part of India only as stated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes to the author for bringing out the latest edition of India map with many new members joining the list. I could not see mentions in Kashmir and some of the west side states of India.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Good to see my name on the latest ISC map. More than that, it gives me great pleasure to be representing Goa as the only member from the region. I would wish to see more members from Goa joining the site.

By the way, it is quite sad to see no entries for the homeland of our tech driven PM - Gujarat.

Live....and Let Live...!

Really it is good looking and good to see my name in Odisha map of ISC. Thanks Sun for this great effort to keep mapping of ISC members.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Thanks to Mr. Sun for indicating my name in the exact place (New Delhi) in the newest edition of ISC map. From this map, I have come to know about the correct locations of the most active Members in this platform. The map is really great and it depicts the pan-India character of ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments