You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Reached 10,000 points with 100 articles in ISC on Independence Day; but missed ‘Diamond’

Today, the 70th India's Independence Day will be my memorable day in my life as I reached 10,000 points by posting 100 successful articles. No doubt, I'd a gap of 3 years due to which I couldn't achieve 'Diamond' trophy; but I'm very happy with this achievement in ISC.

I really thankful to Mr. Tony Sir, Timmy Sir, Vandana Mam', Mohanji, Sukhdev Sir, Dr. Sanjeev, Vicky BCharan, Sun and other old members who've guided me in this sort journey in ISC.

I am thankful to my readers and author friends of ISC for participating, supporting and answering to my threads, question and articles day to day.

I'm trying for 500 articles in this year; i.e. before 15th of August 2017. Hope you all will give support and spirit.

Thank you all!!
    I'm so very happy for you brother! Unfortunately my access to article section has been blocked. So I'm merely restricted to forums.
    Keep it going !

My appreciation to author for getting into 10,000 point aggregate with 100 approved articles in this site which is the great going. If you are regular and sustained contributor such milestones and records would be achieved in a gif.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulations to the author for achieving certain milestone set by him for himself.
    It means so much and means nothing also depending upon our own mindset.
    I wish him all success in his future endeavors.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

keep up the good work Naresh. Good to see your proficiency. I would wish to go through those 100 articles one by one ( Actually, I have already gone through a few of your articles and liked them quite much).

Good wishes for your resolution of crossing 500 articles in the next one year. With the kind of consistency you have been showing right now, you should be able to achieve it.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations Naresh Kumar. Glad to know you've kept a goal in mind for your onward journey - that's the spirit! The Diamond level membership will come automatically, real soon.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Jai Hind.
    Naresh, congratulation for reaching 10000 points and 100 articles. Great. May we see you soon as a diamond member. All the best Naresh.
    Jai Hind.

No life without Sun ¤

So you are planning to write 400 articles in the next 365 days! Really great! I can't even imagine this in my dream! Best wishes to you! If you are determined, you would definitely be successful.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Great achievement in this sphere, I really appreciate your hard work and like me many members do. And whereas about your dream to achieve more 400 article mark in 365 days is commendable, Yes you can achieve but you have to very patient about your dreams which can only be done gradually with lots of hard work. Be patient I know that you can achieve this also, and whereas about supporting you, don't worry we all members are there with you always to help you out from any situation, rest assured on us and best of luck.
    live happily in every situation of life

The goal of 400 articles in next 12 months is a very good aim. Where there is a will, there is way. However just a small caution. While increasing quantity, please take care not to reduce quality. Best wishes for your further achievements.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

First of all, congratulations Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera on reaching 10,000 points and 100 articles milestones.

You may know all this but I am giving this suggestion as I would be very very happy if you reach the 500 articles milestone before the next independence day.

I saw your profile now. You came back to ISC a month back and earned 1346 points from then. So, you may become a diamond member by September 15th, 2016. To post 400 articles in 365 days, you need to post one or more everyday. Till you become a diamond member, you will be allowed to post only 5 articles at once. So, in addition to the articles you post this month (before becoming a diamond member), I suggest you to prepare some more articles and save them in Microsoft Word etc,. As you can post any number of articles at once after you become a diamond member, you can post two articles per day. Even if you do not post any articles during holidays, you can reach the 500 articles milestone before the next independence day. 200 (days) x 2 (articles) = 400 (articles) after leaving about 150 days for becoming a diamond member and weekends, holidays etc,. And, I too join Mr. Venkiteswaran in saying that "While increasing quantity, please take care not to reduce quality."

Thanks Aditya Mohan, Mohan Sir, Kailash Sir, Kamat Sir, Vandana Ma'am, Sun Sir, Parth Daa', Babu Saroj, Venkiteswaran Sir, Krishna Teja for wishing me on this special occasion. In addition, my special thanks to Krishna, Venkiteswaran, Saroj and other who gave me positive ideas to complete 500 articles in this year.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Sign In to post your comments