You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Guess the Originator- Sun's GO contest is ON

Dear Members,
    None except One has posted a response to my request to post 5 lines on the topic 'Independence Day'. I must sincerely thank that very sincere ISCian for honouring my call.

Members, I am not disappointed now. This single member's response boosted my morale to conduct my GO contest. Now what you need to do is - to find out the Originator of the following write-up. Kindly roll your heads and Guess the Originator of the following write-up. The member posting the right answer will be rewarded with a Gold Coin from ISC's virtual gift shop.

Who is the Originator? Guess it out.

"Independence Day is not just a single day in our life to merely commemorate the independence India got from British rule. It signifies every day of our life, that we are free to express ourselves in myriad ways as long as it is within the purview of the law. At the same time, when expressing our independence in terms of free speech and action, we must keep in mind not to trample on somebody else's independence. We must not cross the limits, ever. Independence is, after all, something everyone should enjoy in peace and harmony, with dignity."
    I think the above para was written by Kailash Kumar. Why I'm guessing him is, his writing skill meets with these sentences and second thing he is very fast in replying to anything.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

It is definitely Kailashji. What made me guess that is the manner of writing that resembles his write ups here on the site.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Awaiting for more and more members response to this thread.
    No life without Sun ¤

Well my assumptions on this content directs to the name of Juana. She has the knack of writing good content for the given topic and surely this write up belongs to her.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I think it is written by respected sir Partha Kansabanik, he has the very vivid type of thinking and I think that this lines are his written.
    live happily in every situation of life

I think that it is written by Mr. Kailash Kumar. I observed some not frequently used words in the given paragraph and they are used by him in many of his posts.

Most probably Mr. Saji Ganesh, Lead Editor, wrote this. I am not sure because I did not read it earlier. I am only surmising from the style of writing.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

@ babu saroj, your expectation became fault as Partha Daa' indicating to Saji Ganesh. Just having fun! Let's see who's the author!
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

I tried to use the search feature of ISC to trace the author by using keywords, but could not succeed. I request the author of the thread to quote the URL also of the content while declaring the results.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Kailash Sir there is no URL to that content, as it was sent to Sun Sir's email.
    My guessing to you also a wrong! Ha ha.. So, not Partha Kansabanik, not Kailash Kumar; there is another option of 'Juana' as said by Mohan Sir and 'Saji Ganesh' by Partha Kansabanik.

Regards,
    Naresh Kumar

I feel that the author of the write up could be AR. I first assumed it to be Kailash Kumar and since he also tried searching for an author, my next assumption is AR.

Mr. Sun : The responses till now eliminates more than five active forum members. For the sequel of this contest, it is better to ask members to send their guess to your mail.

I am not sure whether a second guess is allowed or not. My second guess is Mr. Pramod.

It has become a singular contest in the sense that only one entry has been submitted though a number of authors are involved in the guess work. My guess is based upon the analysis that who will be enthusiastic in a contest organised by the author Sun and send an email to him. My guess is Aditya Mohan.

Quite interesting with the GO. Members may roll their head again to find the real originator of the write-up. What a guess!
    Kailash - He is in search of the originator . So he is not.
    Partha - He too not.
    Juana, Saji Ganesh, ar, Pramod , Aditya Mohan and who?

Who is the right Originator? Failed members can attempt once again.

No life without Sun ¤

How does a Member know whether he has failed or not? I am confident (I am always confident!) that my answer is correct. I don't want to make a second guess.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,
    Here, the failed members are those who guessed the names of members who are also in search of the originator. You have not failed yet as the member you guessed has not appeared in this thread. Hence, it is a surprise about the originator of the write-up. This also provides a clue for other members to choose the right originator.

The right originator will be disclosed only on Sunday at 1200 hrs(IST). Until then, members can roll their head with the names of members who have not appeared in this thread.

No life without Sun ¤

Perhaps only those have failed who have not dared to respond on this thread. Posting incorrect answer is not a failure. Taking a cue from our performance at Rio Olympics, let us not feel ashamed of not being able to win a medal (Gold Coin from ISC's virtual gift shop).

Mr. Sun, I think Mr. Venkiteswaran is the originator of this beautiful write-up. Waiting for your result on Sunday.

The originator of the write-up is Venkiteswaran Sir according to me.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Members,
    Only two days left for the members to post their answers.
    Members are given an option to get the clue to find the Originator. Members may try to get the clues from the author of this thread by asking 3 questions in series. The question asked should have only 'Yes' or 'No' as answer. Irrelevant/inapplicable questions with names or any other answer revealing details will be ignored by the author by saying 'PASS'.

@ Members who have already responded to this thread are also eligible to attempt again. Please ask only three good intelligent questions to get the clue for the right answer.

No life without Sun ¤

My three questions are as follows -
    1. Was the entry received within first 24 hours?
    2. Is the AdSense account of the responding member approved?
    3. Has the responding member more than 50 approved articles?

Members,
    I shall wait to receive the questions from more members, and then will post a consolidated single response answering the questions of all the members who have posed their questions.

No life without Sun ¤

Mr. Kailash,
    Can't wait for long. Here is the answer to your 3 questions to provide clue for the Originator.

1. Was the entry received within first 24 hours? - NO
    2. Is the AdSense account of the responding member approved? - I DON'T KNOW
    3. Has the responding member more than 50 approved articles? - YES.

Other members are welcome to post their 3 questions.

No life without Sun ¤

The answer to my query number three has ruled out my guess. Can I post another guess?

The originator of the write-up is Vandana.

Kailash,
    Yes. You can post your answer now.

No life without Sun ¤

It is not copying Gypsy, but the two words used in the write up i.e. 'myriad' and 'trample' appears to be the 'signature words' of Vandana though the author of the thread has confused me by not answering my second question.
    So my answer is Vandana.

Congratulations Mr. Gypsy . You are right. ME Vandana is the Originator of that good write-up.
    Members,
    Let us congratulate Mr. Gypsy for giving the right answer. Mr. Gypsy is gifted with a gold coin from Sun.

No life without Sun ¤

This thread has created lots of interest and response and at last Gypsy could able to gauge the right writer and congrats to him for winning this contest created by the author.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Gypsy.! This proves that he has studied the writing-style of at least the top Members and so, he has come to the right conclusion.

Well done Gypsy! The result shows how keen an observer you are. Congratulations!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations Mr. Gypsy on winning a virtual gold coin from Mr. Sun. Frankly speaking, Ms. Vandana is not in my guess list of originators as she won't participate in contests much. Mr. Gypsy did only one guess and won the contest which shows that he is aware of writing styles of different members. Once again congratulations to Mr. Gypsy.

Congratulations Gypsy for having the singular distinction of being the winner of this solitary contest.

Wow, Congratulations Gypsy. You have proved the keen insight that you have about different authors here.

Good to see you winning the virtual gold coin and the valuable 5 points.

Live....and Let Live...!

Sign In to post your comments