You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

‘M S Dhoni’ movie by Neeraj Pandey hitting theatres on 30th September

'M. S. Dhoni – The Untold Story' It is a fox studios presentation and directed by Neeraj Pandey movie releasing on 30th September of this year. It could be a must watch Bollywood movie on cricket after 'Azhar' by Tony D'Souza.
    M_S_Dhoni_Movie_30_September_ISC_Naresh
    Neeraj Pandey's top hit movies are A Wednesday!, Special 26, Baby, Rustom, Total Siyappa and The Royal Bengal Tiger. I like most of his movies Wednesday, special 26 and baby.

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput playing the role of Dhoni is too a good decision by the director Pandey. I've seen the trailer on YouTube, where I think all his personal, family and sport life was clearly pictured.

Dhoni and Neeraj Pandey fans must watch this movie. What you say?
    The Hindi movie makers seems to have lost and yearning for good subjects. Hence of late we have been witnessing movies based on sports persons and this movie called M S Dhoni seems to be promising as it portrays the travel line of the famous cricketer in his career. I wish best of luck to the entire film unit.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' is only one of the biopics being released in the year 2016.

Many other biopics like Neerja (based on the life of Neerja Bhanot), Sarbjit (Sarabjit Singh was convicted by a Pakistani court for spying and terrorism), Azhar (former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin), Dangal (story of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat) and few such more were produced during the year. The producers are always in search of a saleable story and it is their business to make and sell films.

However, the story of M.S. Dhoni is likely to be interesting as apart from his professional career, the ace cricketer's personal life is also being touched. The actress Disha Patani is playing the role of Dhoni's ex-girlfriend.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

M.S. Dhoni is still playing. Although he has retired from test cricket and one-day cricket, he is still the captain of India in T-20s. I don't think that the present bio-pic would do justice to this great player. However, I personally know that Dhoni had to do a lot of struggle during his initial days. He is the son of a lowly-placed PSU worker and he was born in Jharkhand, which had no place in India's cricket map. Dhoni single-handedly lifted Jharkhand in the cricket-field. He has succeeded due to his fierce determination. All of us must learn from his life-story.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I saw the trailer yesterday. As I don't speak Hindi and there are no subtitles for the trailer, I couldn't understand much of it. But, I observed that the movie focuses on the personal life of the famous cricketer (how he became the captain of Indian cricket team from a ticket collector) rather than his life as a cricketer. These days, only the biopics are being successful in Bollywood film industry. I think that's why this movie is being made. Anyways, I wish best of luck to the entire unit of the movie 'M S Dhoni : The Untold Story'.

Time to celebrate M.S Dhoni!

I am a cricket lover and also a big fan of Dhoni. I have read many stories of Indian cricketers but the life story of Dhoni is something different and it clearly shows the struggle of a common man towards his passion. So far I have read the bits and pieces of stories about M.S Dhoni, but now I am happy about the new initiative of launching the biopic of M.S Dhoni. I saw the trailer. The trailer itself has portrayed the life of Dhoni in a nutshell. I hope the movie will give a strong message to the youngsters of India. Happy that the movie team also has launched the trailer of the movie "M.S Dhoni-the untold story "in Tamil and Telugu languages. As a fan of Dhoni, I am waiting to watch the movie.

Sign In to post your comments