You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Study Abroad

Your attention please;ISC can facilitate admission to MBBS in top ranked universities abroad

"IndiaStudyChannel has partnered with an educational consulting agency to help our members get admission to MBBS courses in top ranked universities abroad". It is really a good news. I had just seen the notificationlnes on the page of current Active GD on NEET 2016
    Clicking on the linkgiven there takes us to anarticle by Tony John and subsequent lead takes us to a page asking for contact details.
    ISC has offered to revert back to us and said "Fill your contact details and we will get back to you within 1 day:".
    I wish the venture a success and let the feature facilitate members and visistors to have a smooth admission to MBBS aboard.

Let us give due publicity to this.
    Wow this is really a good news for those who cannot secure the government seat for MBBS and yet looking for good college to join and study. Hope this arrangement would ease the tension even for the parents who are the most confused lots now.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I have visited and read the article authored by the Webmaster by Tony John. It is a welcome development that the ISC has now entered a new field of facilitating the education for the aspirants by partnering with an educational consulting agency.
    I think many such initiatives are likely to come in future covering other areas of the studies. However, the medical studies being one of the most sought after field, the beginning has been grand.
    The members can also contribute their bit by reorienting their focus toward for meaningful objectives in the educatinal field.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Really a very good news. I just saw the article posted by Mr. Tony John. Many students are not getting seats in medical college because medical colleges are less in number. My brother is currently studying 12th standard Bi. P. C. and we are not sure whether he will get a seat in a government medical college or not. And, we can't afford private medical colleges. The new ISC venture will be of help to many students (and their parents too) who want to do a medical degree. Hope that students find and make use of this venture.

I have also read the article written by Mr. Tony M. John. It may help me in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments