You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

ISC bestowed with me the Super contributor badge today.

When I opened this site in the evening hours of 17th Aug, I was stunned to find that I was bestowed with the super contributor badge with a citation as follows:

"At last count, 43,254 forum responses + 6,463 forum threads. Do the Math & note K Mohan's phenomenal contributions in the ISC forum. Who's going to take up the challenge to better this super contributor's record?! "

For me this recognition is one more boost to stay awake and perform even more interestingly for this site. Thanks to ISC for this recognition.
    Mr. K Mohan,
    You are a great ISCian, no doubt. Indeed, You are the real super contributor of ISC, and you really deserve this award of 'Super Contributor Badge.(SCB)" Well done, Keep it up.

No life without Sun ¤

My hearty congratulations to Mohas sir for receiving the super contributor badge award. You definitely set an example for many members like me. You are one sincere contributor of this site.

Hearty congrats Mr Mohan,
    You deserve it and got it.

My heartiest congratulations to Mohan Ji. He is the real super contributor of ISC. All the best to him for continuing the contribution spree. Nothing can stop him from contributing. He is the undisputed 'Forum King' of ISC.
    Perhaps he deserves as newly created badge as the 'Forum King'.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations Mr Mohan for winning the Super Contributor Badge from ISC! There is no doubt that you are at the top if we go by numbers! Keep up the pace with more responsibility!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations Mr. Mohan on getting the Super Contributor badge. I am very very happy to see your profile with a badge in it. You set a mark so high (6,000+ forum threads & 43,000+ forum responses & 1,00,000+ points from forum section) that most members can't even think of getting near to it. Awaiting the day you post your 50,000th forum response and earn 1,50,000 points from forum section.

Congratulations to Mr Mohan for winning the Super Contributor Badge from ISC! The Badge has definitely found its real owner! Great going!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments