You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #575755Sakshi won Bronze in Women's freestyle 58 kg. Congratulations Sakshi Malik for ending medal drought of India in this Olympic.
“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry
- #575759Sakshi Malik is the first female wrestler from India to win an Olympics medal. I congratulate all the 125 crore Indians on this momentous occasion of India winning the first medal in Rio Olympics.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.
- #575760Congrats to Sakshi Malik the lone medal winner so far. Something is better than nothing is the proverb to console Indian Olympic team. As of now, Sakshi(witness) stands as a witness for the Indian participation in Olympic games at Rio.
No life without Sun ¤
- #575786I came to know about this after reading today's newspaper. I felt very happy as this is the first medal for India in Rio Olympics. I too join everyone in congratulating Sakshi Malik on winning the bronze medal for women's freestyle 58 kg. She made 1.25 billion people happy.
- #575793It is a great news for India! Congratulations Sakshi Malik!
After continuous tough fights in all the events, India finally opens its medal account in Rio2016 by winning a bronze medal. It is obviously a good achievement for a country like India.
Still hoping for more medals from PV Sindhu and other Indian wrestlers who are in the row to play.