You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Sakshi first female wrestler from India to win an Olympic medal- Congrats

When Indians were starving for at least one medal in the ongoing Rio Olympics, here is the good news that Sakshi who is first female wrestler from India to win an Olympic medal by defeating Kyrgyzstan's Aisuluu Tynybekova 8-5 and claiming the bronze-medal and thus makes Indians proud as It's India's first medal at Rio Olympics. It may be noted here that the 23-year-old from Rohtak became only the fourth woman athlete from India to win an Olympic medal. I call upon all the ISC members to join me and send congrats message to her.
    Sakshi won Bronze in Women's freestyle 58 kg. Congratulations Sakshi Malik for ending medal drought of India in this Olympic.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sakshi Malik is the first female wrestler from India to win an Olympics medal. I congratulate all the 125 crore Indians on this momentous occasion of India winning the first medal in Rio Olympics.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congrats to Sakshi Malik the lone medal winner so far. Something is better than nothing is the proverb to console Indian Olympic team. As of now, Sakshi(witness) stands as a witness for the Indian participation in Olympic games at Rio.
    No life without Sun ¤

I came to know about this after reading today's newspaper. I felt very happy as this is the first medal for India in Rio Olympics. I too join everyone in congratulating Sakshi Malik on winning the bronze medal for women's freestyle 58 kg. She made 1.25 billion people happy.

It is a great news for India! Congratulations Sakshi Malik!

After continuous tough fights in all the events, India finally opens its medal account in Rio2016 by winning a bronze medal. It is obviously a good achievement for a country like India.

Still hoping for more medals from PV Sindhu and other Indian wrestlers who are in the row to play.

Sign In to post your comments