You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

18th Aug is the "World's close friends day ". So send greetings to your friends from here.

It is really good to remember our close friends and great that some day is also allotted to them and I am requesting every member of this site to remember their close friends and wish them through this forum post. I take this opportunity to send my best greetings to my close friends like Lakshminarayana who is the manufacturer of world class Henna products, Purushotham Das Pittie, who is the whole sale cloth merchant, Yogeshwar Reddy who is the Telangana and AP dealer for Sintex range of products. You can also mention your friends name here.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My warm wishes to my close friend Madaswamy who is no more. My close friend's name Madaswamy helped me to create a story to participate in the recently concluded friendship day contest 'Me.. Friend to friend friendship greeting cards " which won the first prize of Rs. 150/- It is a heavenly prize to feel proud.
    " My dear Madaswamy, though you are not present in this earth and visible, you are enclosed in my heart as my closest friend on this good earth. May you live in peace in the heaven. "

No life without Sun ¤

Some days back, we celebrated Friendship Day. Now, it's the turn of Close Friends Day. All 365 days are the heydays for the Greetings Card companies and other such companies.
    Having said this, I wish my close friends with whom I can share my most intimate feelings and whom I can really trust (in real world and in virtual word) a very happy and prosperous World Close Friends Day.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I didn't hear the term 'Close Friends Day' till now. Looks like every day of an year is special for something. I will wish all my close friends now.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another : 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'

I made this post to greet your close friends, Instead members are diverting from the topic. Please remember your close friends.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Deleted. Wrong post.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments