You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week (TOW) 07th to 13th August '16- Winners!

Now, it is time to announce the TOW awards for the week 07th to 13th August '16. We have had quite a number of threads being posted by our active members and I must say that many of them could bring in some really good topics for discussion. After taking various aspects into consideration, it has been decided to list the awards as under-

The thread Do you follow the concept "every paise you spend must count"? by Ramakrishna Kambhampathi will make you do some rethinking when you spend money and conveys an important message and therefore wins the TOW award for the week.

Special Prizes

What's the opinion about Patanajali by gsadhiks is a thread that brings up a topic that need to be discussed threadbare due to the different complex issues and concerns (political and otherwise) connected with Patanjali as a group and also the products bearing the brand name.

If you are guardian of a dull student; how you react with the child? by Naresh Kumar Behera is a thread that need some attention since many parents are at a loss due to various reasons when it comes to handling dull children who are either not good at or lack interest in studies.

The thread What are the reasons for divorce in India by Soundharya deals with a serious social issue which need to be considered at many levels because the rise in the number of divorce cases being filed in different courts across the country is alarming.

I take this opportunity to remind our members once again that they should put in more efforts and spend some more time to be able to come up with contents with least number of mistakes. We would like to see our members who are not so good at English improving their standards so that their contents become richer with quality ideas spiced up with good language. I hope this point will be kept in mind by affected members while posting the next content.

Friends, join me in congratulating the Winner and the Special Prize awardees!
    My heartiest congratulations to the TOW award winner Ramakrishna and the special prize winners gsadhiks, Naresh and Soundharya. Well done.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to the 'Thread of the Week (TOW) 07th to 13th August 2016' award winner - Ramakrishna Kambhampathi and special prize winners - gsadhiks, Naresh Kumar Behera and Soundharya.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to TOW winner Ramakrishna and the special prize winners gsadhiks, Naresh and Soundharya.

My heartiest congratulations to the TOW 07th to 13th August 2016 award-winner, Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampathi and special prize winners, Ms. gsadhiks, Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera and Ms. Soundharya. All these threads are thought-provoking and merit extensive discussion in various fora.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampathi on winning the TOW award for the week 07th to 13th August 2016 and to Ms. gsadhiks, Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera, Ms. Soundharya for winning the special prizes. Hope you win many more awards in ISC.

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to the TOW award winner Ramakrishna Kambhampathi and the special prize winners gsadhiks, Naresh and Soundharya for their respective contributions and recognitions.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

From my side too heartiest congratulations and best wishes to the winner of the thread of the week to sir Ramakrishna kambhampathi and to the special winners also gsadhiks, Naresh and soundharya for their strong competent in the TOW.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulation to all special prize winners Ms. gsadhiks, Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera and Ms. Soundharya. I am also to be very happy for winning this TOW award for the week 07th to 13th August '16. I wish all of you to keep your interest to make this weekly contest more attractive and more competitive.

Congratulations to the winner of TOW Award. They must keep the moral high.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning TOW award for last week. I also congratulate the special prize winners Ms. gsadhiks, Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera and Ms. Soundharya for the same. This time, all the awarded threads are really unique in their own way.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the TOW awards. It is just the authors like you who have been instrumental in keeping the flow of information on the site intact and growing.
    Keep up the good work. We would love to see more and more of your contributions here.

Live....and Let Live...!

The heartiest congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, gsadhiks, Naresh Kumar Behera and Soundharya for sharing the wins of the weekly TOW awards.
    Patience and perseverance pays

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.