You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

'Diggy Raja' has done it again!

Our respected leader Digvijaya Singh, known as 'Diggy Raja' in his home state of Madhya Pradesh, had earlier addressed Osama bin Laden as 'Osama-ji'. He loves to remain in the headlines of the newspapers, presumably for all wrong reasons. Now he has done it again. He was criticizing our Prime Minister for his reference of Baloch people in his Independence Day speech. No problem! But while criticizing, he referred Jammu & Kashmir as "India-occupied Kashmir". His exact statement was: "Boosting trust among Kashmiris, whether they belong to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir or India-occupied Kashmir, is possible only through dialogue". Expectedly, people are now trolling him in the social media.

When we have such great leaders among us, do we really require enemies?
    This is one more testimony of knowing nothing but boasting everything. Digvijay Singh seems to be unaware of the India struggle and History as regards to Kashmir and only through frustrations that Congress is getting bad name at every corner of their visits and added to that these so called front leaders ensuring total rout of Congress in near future. Just for the sake of criticism the Congress is sending its unfit leaders to Kashmir and they are fumbling too much and that harassment will pay heavily on Congress in future. It is better Congress must keep quiet for another 3 years and raise their heads, otherwise one more full term for Modi is for sure.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

There are many politicians who are known to increase the TRP of the television shows merely by their appearance, not to talk about their statements. Some of such personalities are Arvind Kejriwal, Baba Ramdev, Azam Khan, Subramaniam Swami , Digvijay Singh, Yogi Adityanath, Asaduddin Owaisi and Lalu Prasad Yadav etc. to name a few.

I think the types of Diggi Raja are calculative enough to stir a controversy deliberately. I am not talking about few others who are totally foul-mouthed and don't have any real knowledge about realpolitik.

A politician of the stature of Diggi Raja cannot be dismissed as having no understanding of the Kashmir issue. Sometimes, the journalists continue to prod such personalities to such an extent that they talk something controversial which fulfills the requirements of both sides i.e. the journalists who get enhanced TRP and the politicians who get free publicity.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Some people will do anything to get into news. Recently, Shobha De commented on Indian athletes and got trolled in the social media very badly. Now, Digvijay Singh commented "India occupied Kashmir" and is getting trolled in social media. Some comments I found are "He should be admitted in the nearest available mental asylum ASAP" and "We Indians should make a promise that we won't vote for any congress member again". Also, Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal tweeted that "Digvijay Singh ji calls J&K as 'India occupied Kashmir'. It was his #HappyRakshaBandhan gift to his Pakistani sisters". Look like Diggy Raja is getting what he deserves.

I am reiterating my question: When we have such great leaders among us, do we really require enemies?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments