You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

P.V. Sindhu registered a stunning win over opponent Nozomi Okuhara to enter into final

P.V. Sindhu registered her stunning win over strong opponent from Japan Nozomi Okuhara to enter into the finals very strongly. She defeated her opponent in straight sets 21-19, 21-10 very convincingly. She had played all her matches with great confidence and gut which paved the way for her good performance throughout the tournament. We should also wish the great Badminton guru no other than Pullela Gopichand bringing and creating great stars in both women and men in Badminton game. We need such wonderful gurus to do well in different kinds of sports and games at Olympic level. Every Indian will pray and wish that P.V. Sindhu will bring Gold medal from Rio Olympics through her matured and talented performance.
    Wow what a great news to get early in the morning when I opened this site. Surely some thing is knocking at Sindhu and that is going to benefit the country too. I wish whole heartedly for a gold to Sindhu in finals and a word of appreciation to coach Pullela Gopichand for churning out promising player.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I saw the second set of the match. Sindhu did not allow her Japanese opponent to settle. In every rally she defeated her opponent. From 10-10, she won the set 21-10. This proves her domination. Best wishes to her in the final.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Let us wish all the best to her to win a Gold for India.

Winning a match is not dependent on the performance of the player concerned alone. Perhaps it depends more on the performance of the opposite side player. Both try their best to win. Despite all the practice, performance and patience, something else also play a role which is generally known as the luck.

At level such as Olympic finals, the players are at their pinnacles of performance. There remains nothing beyond that as far as the physical game is concerned. It becomes more like a test of mental strength of the humans in its most evolved form.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Last night, I saw the match. I felt very happy after P. V. Sindhu won and qualified for the finals. The enjoyment in Indians is double the enjoyment when Sakshi Malik won a bronze medal in Women'e freestyle 58 kg. Pullela Gopichand must also be given credit. Without a good teacher, there cannot be a good student. He guided her properly and she won the match. The score 21-10 shows her talent. I too join everyone in wishing P. V. Sindhu all the best to get a Gold medal for India. I hope she will do it.

Let us watch live today 7.30 pm for the golden moments.

Hope and pray to get a gold for her and also pride moment for India.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

I don't think so, India failed miserably in Rio Olympics these are all consolation wins. Why Sindhu dress is like that? remember playing sports is not a movie ........ Why media is publishing vulgar Photos in Papers and websites of her(undergarments....).On one hand we are scolding censor board for not removing vulgar scenes in the movie here we are praising the same.......
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.