You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Karima Baloch sent Raksha Bandhan message to P.M. Modi

Her name is Karima Baloch. She is a resident of Balochistan. Balochistan covers 40% part of Pakistan but for Pakistani Punjabis, Balochs are nothing better than dart. The Pakistanis' atrocities on Balochs can't be defined in words. They have been brutal to Balochs. Balochs have been fighting against Pakistan since 1948. Pakistanis used helicopter gunships to kill Baloch people. Baloch don't have human rights in Pakistan. No development happens there for Balochs.

When the Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi took stand against Pakistani atrocities in Balochistan, the Balochs have found a ray of Hope in him. They have been praising, thanking the Indian Prime Minister. Yesterday, on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Karima Baloch, sent Rakhi wishes to the Prime Minister and has asked him to save all the Balochs.
    That was good gesture and that brings more responsibility and action from our Prime Minister who must assert his super power in the region and tame Pakistan. Then only aspirations of Baluchistan can be addressed.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Karima Baloch is the chairperson of the Baloch Student Organization. She has wished Narendra Modi and has asked him for help in their freedom of independence. She has requested Narendra Modi to be their voice regarding Baloch genocide, war crimes in Balochistan and human rights violations on all international forums.

In his Independence Day speech, Narendra Modi had thanked the people of Balochistan, Gilgit and POK for the goodwill they have shown towards him.

Karima Baloch is the first female chairperson of the Baloch Students Organisation and the political party, Baloch National Front. She presently lives in Canada after having escaped a Pakistani military attack in Balochistan.

There are many historical references about Rakhi. It is said that the wife of Alexander the Great had sent a rakhi to the Indian King Porus, requesting him to not to harm her husband in the battle. Rani Karnavati of Chittor had also sent a rakhi to the Mughal Emperor Humayun, to protect her from the invasion by the Sultan of Gujarat, Bahadur Shah.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Pakistanis are being brutal to Balochistan people. Even though our prime minister's remarks about Balochistan in his independence day speech received criticism from some, it gave a hope in Balcohistan people. The Raksha Bandhan message sent by Ms. Karima Baloch to Mr. Narendra Modi is a symbol of that hope.

#576060 : Thank you for the new information Mr. Kailash Kumar.

I feel we must try to understand the underlying message behind this special 'Raksha Bandhan' message of Ms. Baloch and help these hapless people whole-heartedly.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments