Find out the error in the following sentencesGenerally when we talk or write some sentences in English, they look to be error free. Yet there would be some errors. There is an error in each of the sentences given below. Identify and rewrite the same. Specify the reason, if possible.
1. Running around the cricket field the Sun was extremely hot.
2. The competition became quite tough and the headmaster found that all depended on Kishsan Lal winning the top position.
3. His father did not hear from him for more than a month and has therefore sent him a telegram.
4. In Chandigarh last Sunday there was a tennis match between Punjab against Haryana but it remained inconclusive.
5. Never in my lifetime I have seen such a beautiful sight.
Just have an attempt.