You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Who are No. 3 an No. 4 of this great platform?

IndiaStudyChannel is becoming more and more popular with the passage of time. In this site we know that Mr. Pramod is occupying the top position followed by Mr. K. Mohan as No. 2. We also know that Mr. Kailash Kumar has risen to No. 5 within a very short period of 1 year. Our Managing Editor Ms. Vandana is at spot No. 6. But I don't know which esteemed Members are presently holding 3rd position and 4th position.

I would sincerely like to know who are the 3rd and 4th position-holders of this site and why they are relatively silent nowadays. In this connection, I would like to propose a separate sub-section where the names and positions of the top ten Members will be displayed. This position may change in every week as and when the overall ranking of Members changes.
    No. 3 is M K. Presently he posts jobs only. Earlier he was an editor.
    No. 4 is Tony, the Webmaster.

Youu may check the rankings on the rankings page.

Partha - The 'Registered Members' page can be accessed through your profile page. At the bottom of the profile page, there is a link 'Return to Members'. Clicking on the said link leads to the 'Registered Members' page on which all members are classified 'Member Level' wise. Clicking on 'Platinum' leads to the list of the Platinum level members on which Member Rank is also displayed.

Though your query has already been replied by Gypsy, you can visit the page for quenching your academic interest and curiosity. Out of the top 6 members rank wise, presently only members holding member rank 1, 2, 3 and 6 are listed on Platinum Level page.

The member holding ranks 5 is listed on Diamond level page. The Webmaster Tony John with 199035 points is appearing as a Gold Level member because of the pre-set system of determination of membership levels.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

These are the top 10 rankers in ISC Mr. Partha Kansabanik.
    1 - Pramod
    2 - K Mohan
    3 - M. K.
    4 - Tony John
    5 - Kailash Kumar
    6 - Vandana
    7 - N K Ravishankar
    8 - M.A. Vimala
    9 - Phagu Mahato
    10 - Jebaprincy
    Out of them, only 6 are platinum members and the others are diamond members.

Thanks to Gypsy, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Mr. Yeluripati for the information.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments