You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Comment on this picture in your creative way

I am appending a image of a bus diving into a canal from road smashing the culvert and hanging precariously. This is a luxurious bus being used by affluent people to reach their respective destination. I now request the members of this site to make their creative thought running and append their best response here.

From my self I want to say the following :
    Thirsty is not only restricted to the people and even machine needs regular over hauling and probably to convey this the bus goes to drink the flowing water from the canal.
    I had a close look at the picture, I feel that the rear portion of the bus is inside the water. I think, the bus plunged into the canal while reversing. Such buses have their engine at the rear. The Engine might have become overheated, and required to be cooled, and no water was available in its radiator.

"As her engine was heated up, she wanted to cool it down."

No life without Sun ¤

K Mohan,

It is not advisable to: (1) use photos from other sites; (2) make a mockery of an accident; (3) assume that only so-called affluent people travel in these types of buses - on what basis did you make this conclusion?

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.