You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of active GD - What are the options after failing to qualify in NEET 2016 exam

We did not have many participants in the recent active GD on the topic What are the options after failing to qualify in NEET 2016 exam?. Nevertheless, we did get some good suggestions on the various options for students who were unsuccessful in NEET-2016.

The winners of this active GD are:
    Saroja

Joyshree

Sushma

Partha

Congratulations to the 4some! Each of you get a cash award of Rs.150/-.

Note to the participants in any GD and not just in this one: Instead of merely expounding facts, one must discuss and debate the views aired in the discussion. Moreover, avoid just repeating what others are stating. Instead, put forth your own views to support or oppose others' views and also come up with your own independent opinion. After all, a GD is not an ordinary forum thread but a good platform to hone your debating skills!

We hope to see more in-depth informative discussions in future GDs.
    My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the 'Active GD - What are the options after failing to qualify in NEET 2016 exam' - Saroja, Joyshree, Sushma and Partha.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to Saroja, Joyshree, Sushma and Partha. Well done.
    No life without Sun ¤

Heartiest congratulations to Ms. Saroja, Ms. Joyshree, Ms. Sushma and Mr. Partha Kansabanik for being the winners of GD.

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Saroja,Ms. Joyshree, Ms Sushama and Mr Partha Kansabanik for being winners of GD.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to Saroja, Joyshree, Sushma and Partha for winning the GD" What are the options after failing to qualify in NEET 2016 exam?." which was well participated.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

"Hanso-modhye bako jatha"-Like a heron among the swans! Congratulations to Mrs. Saroja, Mrs. Joyshree and Mrs. Sushma for being selected as the winners of the GD. I thank Ms. Vandana for considering me as a winning candidate. However, I must admit that I have learnt many new things from the responses of other participating Members.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to all the co-winners of active GD. I extended my thanks to ME Vandana for considering me as one among the winners. I am very happy for being selected in winner list.

Sushma (#576307) - Please correct the spelling of the name of ME.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to the three ladies Saroja, Joyshree, Sushma and also to Partha for sharing the honours in the recently concluded GD. It was a good topic and I am sure the concerned students will find the discussion very useful for planning their future course of action. Unfortunately, I joined the GD very late and couldn't make much impact. Enjoyed giving my views, anyway.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the winners of active group discussion. We value their knowledge and vision. i hope students will be benefited from this discussion.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

My heartiest congratulations to Saroja, Joyshree, Sushma and Partha for winning in the wonderful group competition on 'What are the options after failing to qualify in NEET 2016 exam? - active GD'. I wish you for more participation and contribution in ISC in all categories.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations Joyshree, Saroja, Partha and sushma. You really excelled in that active GD with your inputs and the strong supportive material for the views you expressed.

Keep up the good work.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations to Saroja Ma'am, Joyshree, Sushma and Mr. Partha for getting this award.
    The time is going great for Mr. Partha as he is getting back to back prizes. Great going!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms.Saroja, Joysree, Sushma and Partha on being selected as best participants in the recently concluded GD contest. It would be interesting to see women are doing well. It was really interesting to follow the thread as everyone have presented their views in an orderly way. It would have been a surprise in case Partha is missed out in the list. Well done once again.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Ms.Saroja, Ms. Joyshree, Ms. sushma and Mr. Partha Kansabanik on being the best participants of the GD - What are the options after failing to qualify in NEET 2016 exam?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.