You must Sign In to post a response.
Hearty congratulations to the contest winners!
  • Category: Winners

Winner - Independence Day India - Creative writing contest

Dear members, thanks for your wonderful efforts to the recent creative writing contest <a href="http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/147424-Indian-Independence-day-creative-story-writing-contest.aspx">Independence day India</a>. As an organizer of these creative contests, I am always curious to see how your entries will be for each contest. Every time to my utter surprise, you all come up with extraordinary entries. I am really pleased with the outcome of such contests. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Needless to say, it was as usual very challenging to assess the entries. Please find below the winners and runners-up for this contest.

Winner:

<a href="http://www.indiastudychannel.com/member/SHARINGPARTHA.aspx">Partha Kansabanik</a> receives 150 Rs for his memorable writing.

Runner - up:

<a href="http://www.indiastudychannel.com/member/jit7jit.aspx">Jith</a> receives 100 Rs for his wonderful write up.

The rest of the eligible entries receive 10 Rs each. Members please join me to congratulate the members for creative efforts.
    My heartiest congratulations Partha Daa' for winning the award for your beautiful writing on Independence Day; and also congratulations Jith for getting runners up awards for your writing.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

My heartiest congratulations Partha Kansibhank sir and Jith for winning this compettition.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the 'Independence Day India - Creative writing contest' - Partha and Jith.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to Partha Kansabanik - winner of Independence Day India - Creative writing contestand and special prize winner Jith.

The contest was excellent! I have read all the entries (total ten excluding my own) and have found that all of the entries are extremely thought-provoking. Mr. Jith has dealt with the matter from a different approach. Congratulations to Mr. Jith. I thank Ms. Sudarmani for considering my small story (depicting my own feeling regarding independence) fit for the award.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations Mr. Partha and Mr. Jith for winning this contest. You truly deserved this.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to Partha Kansabanik -the winner of Independence Day India - Creative writing contest and applause to special prize winner Jith.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Mr Partha for winning such a creative contest. I also congratulate the special prize winner for this contest.
    I missed to participate due to my personal commitments.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Partha for that achievement. You have been proving creative abilities quite often. Hats off to you for being a steady performer in such creative contests.

Special kudos to Jith for being quite a good contributor in a shorter time span.

Live....and Let Live...!

My heartiest congratulations to Partha and Jith. Well done. Keep up up your creative work..
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations sir Partha and Jith. The moment I read sir Partha essay, I knew it, that it is the deserving essay because the way he describe every bit of Moment of freedom fighters and bad evil person in jail was amazing and I personally can feel the things which he wants to portray from his writing. And congratulation for all who have participated.
    live happily in every situation of life

Dear Mr. Saroj! I am only a very ordinary, introvert, middle-aged, balding person. Under any stretch of imagination, I can't imagine myself as 'sir'. I am grateful that you have appreciated my very ordinary write-up.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My congratulations to Partha Kansabanik.
    I am immensely delighted about winning the award and extremely grateful to the editor for selecting my entry. I also thank everyone for your support.

Congratulations to Partha and Jith on winning the Winner and Runner prizes respectively in this special contest. I wonder Partha and the word 'winner' have become synonyms to each other these days. Well done, keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

My congratulations to Mr. Partha Kansabanik on winning the Independence Day creative writing contest and to Mr. Jith on being the runner up. Your entries truly deserved this.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to the winners. keep on your enthusiasm high and keep on winning many more awards in future.

Regards
    N K SHARMA
    'Education is a life long process, keep on learning new things'

'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Credit goes to Partha Kansabanik for his unique representation of the characters enabling to win the award . My appreciation to all who have participated in the contest.

Congratulations to the winners Partha Kansabanik and Jith for wonderful write ups

Hearty congratulations to Partha and Jith for being the winner and runner-up respectively in the Independence Day creative writing contest!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.