You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Good work done by housing project

Hello Friends,

Recently we came to know about a housing project in Mysore. Actually they are doing a wonderful work. Who ever wishes to build individual houses in Mysore and are not residing in Mysore can go for G9 projects. They have lot of projects at a reasonable price. They build the house and meet our expectations. Actually their elevation don't change but the interior can be changed according to the customer requirement. Recently we have enrolled our self in one of their projects because we are staying in Bangalore and can't move every time to check at the time of constructing but they take our place and get's the work done. I only hope that they maintain the same opinion till the end.
    The author has posted a review on the mouthshut.com and repeated the same in the forum section of the ISC for discussion. The author has posted many reviews on the said website in respect of various other products also some of which appeared in the forum section of ISC also for discussion. In my opinion, such reviews by specifically naming a private company appear to be not in consonance with the avowed objectives of the educational website ISC.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thanks for your concern but those reviews are posted by me only in the mouth shut.com and re-posting it here is because at least I will get some good responses regarding the topic I have posted, which I have not got in mouthshut.

By the way we are not supposed to advertise or promote any firms by giving leads to any organization or group through this forum section and that is against posting guidelines.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Ms. gsadhiks : Any content from the other web sites of the internet should not be posted in ISC even if it is yours. It is one of the posting guidelines.

As I don't know anything about g9 projects, I cannot discuss anything on the subject.

If the author feels the g9 project is good, he/she can do it in his/her own words in this platform also. But the review should not be the same which has already appeared in other website.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Members,

We have confirmed with the Webmasters that such promotional threads are not allowed at ISC. Please do not henceforth submit such posts.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.