You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

2016 July Wizards & Super Contributors award winners

It is time to announce our monthly awards for invaluable contributions! The winners of the Wizards and Super Contributor awards for the month of July are:

1. Forum: <a href="/member/swagy123.aspx">Swagatika</a>

2. Ask Expert: <a href="/member/skysnap.aspx">Mahesh</a>

3. Articles: <a href="/member/gkavitha.aspx">Mathi Gopal</a>

4. Jobs: <a href="/member/luckyid.aspx">Revanth</a>

All the above members will receive a cash award of Rs. 250/- each.

The Super Contributor award for Updates is <a href="/member/SHARINGPARTHA.aspx">Partha</a>. He gets a cash award of Rs.100/-. This time there is no awardee for the photos section.

Congratulations to all the winners!
    My heartiest congratulations to the July Wizards Swagatika (Forum), Mahesh (Ask Expert), Mathi Gopal (Articles) and Revanth (Jobs ) and to the Suprer Contributor award winner Partha (Updates).
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Our heartiest congratulations to the monthly award winners for their invaluable contributions! Well done guys. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun ¤

Heartiest congratulations to the July 2016 Wizards Ms. Swagatika Pattnaik (Forum), Mr. Mahesh (Ask Expert), Ms. Mathi Gopal (Articles) and Mr. Revanth (Jobs ). Their performance during the month of July has been awesome. I have somehow managed to get Super Contributor award for the first time (most probably for my information updates in respect of Universities and Districts). Thanks to the Managing Editor for selecting me as 'Super Contributor'.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to all the superstars of July 2016; Swagatika Patnaik for getting the award for 'Forum', Mahesh for 'Ask Experts', Mathi Gopal for 'Articles', Revanth for 'Jobs' and Partha Kansabanik for 'Info-updates'. I wish all the awardees for more participation and contribution to ISC in coming future.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Heartiest congratulations to Ms. Swagatika, Pattnaik), Mr. Mahesh , Ms. Mathi Gopal and Mr. Revanth ! Please keep your enthusiasm high and keep on winning more awards

Regards
    N K SHARMA
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to Ms. Swagatika, Mr. Mahesh , Ms. Mathi Gopal, Mr. Revanth and Mr. Partha for being the wizards and super contributors of July.

Congratulations to Respected sir and madam Swagatika, Mahesh, Mathi gopal, Revanth and Partha. Keep this hard work alive so that our site progress high up in the sky and achieve more success and faith.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to the winners of monthly awards. Swagatika, Mahesh, Revanth, Gopal and Partha have made their day!

Keep up the good work and keep excelling.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations to the July Wizards award winner Swagatika for her great contributions in Forumsection, mr. Mahesh in Ask Expert section, Mathi Gopal for Articles section and Revanth for Jobs section.

Once more congratulations to Mr Partha for winning Super Contributor award for Updates section.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to all the wizards of July 2016; Swagatika Patnaik for getting the award for 'Forum', Mahesh for 'Ask Experts', Mathi Gopal for 'Articles', Revanth for 'Jobs' and Partha Kansabanik for updates.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Hearty congratulations to Swagatika, Mahesh, Mathi Gopal and Revanth for winning the Wizard awards for July '16 and also to Partha for getting the Super Contributor award! Well done! keep up the good job with the same spirit and dedication!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to Swagatika for Forum, Mahesh for Ask Expert, Mathi Gopal for Articles section and Revanth for Jobs section winning as Suprer Contributors .

Many many congratulations to July Wizards winner Swagatika (Forum), Mahesh (Ask Expert), Mathi Gopal (Articles) and Revanth (Jobs ) and to the Super Contributor award winner Partha (Updates).
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Forum. Winners of Triple reward bonus on study abroad topics. Vandana. 27 Aug 2016 ... 2016 July Wizards & Super Contributors award winners. Vandana.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.