How to use the verb ‘go’ in a sentence perfectly?The verb 'go' can be used in six different places with/without any prepositions; i.e. go, go to, go to a, go to the, go on, and go for.
The examples are here:
1. 'Go' is used before shopping, camping, playing, dancing, fishing etc.
2. 'Go to' is used before school, college, class, office, and places like Mumbai, Delhi, Singapore, America etc.
3. 'Go to a' is used before party, concert, conference, meeting, event, etc.
4. 'Go to the' is used before airport, station, super market, and persons like doctor, dentist, specialist etc.
5. 'Go on' is used before a trip, a vacation, a cruise, etc.
6. 'Go for' is used before a drive, a walk, etc.
Now I've some questions, please find the correct one.
1. I'm going home OR I'm going to home
2. I'm going to bank OR I'm going to the bank
3. I'm go for a swim OR I'm going to swim OR I go swimming