You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to upload test paper

Once upon a time I was civil services aspirant. I cleared preliminary and mains. Faced interview board but could not make it in merit list. I have written 10 test paper in General studies and two books and 15 test paper on Public Administration. I want to upload for the benefit of civil services aspirants. Please tell me the procedure to upload.
    N K Sharma, I would suggest you to go through our Posting Guidelines before taking the next step. You can submit your papers in our Article section under the appropriate category provided the same has not been published elsewhere. Your contents will be reviewed by our editors and will be approved if all the criteria is met.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Thank you sir, but i am still not clear. my papers size is 25-30 pages appox. fifteen thousand words whereas the word limit for an article is 500-1500 word. Is there any direct option to upload? pl give more clear guidance.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

NK Sharma,

Under the Exams tab >> Question papers section, we have provision to update papers related to employment exams. That is, you can upload question papers of: Kerala PSC, UPSC , Bank tests, Railway exams, IAS/IPS exams, Staff Selection Commission and UGC Employment Board. So if the papers you have are of any of these types, you can upload them. Each paper can be uploaded as one pdf doc. Just put in the necessary summary and descriptive text and select the option from the drop-down list in the box titled 'Employment Board Details'.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

we can upload our test paper with the official sites has been generated with in the located sites

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Dear madam Vandana JI,
    For uploading such examination papers, I must be a gold member how can i upload. second my question was not this which you replied. My question is how to upload practice test papers. Each test paper contains 25 to 30 pages ( 15-20 thousand words) which are in word format. pl guide.

'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Mr Sharma,

You can attach the Word Doc. Secondly, you can save the Word Doc as a PDF file & then attach it to the question paper if attaching the Word Doc id not permitted.

Hope it suffices your query.

Sign In to post your comments