You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

India bracing up to celebrate Janmashtami on 25th Aug. Say your greetings here.

Every home is preparing for a grand welcome to Chinni Krishna, as the Janmashtami is being celebrated on 25th Aug 2016. Almost all temples in Vaishnavaites sect are decorating the God as Krishna and large number of devotees are going to witness the Little Krishna being laid on the cradle and the people would gently push the cradle symbolically to make the God sleep. I would request the members to append the preparations being done at their home and also say your greetings through this post.
    Yes, arrangement started all over India to celebrate Shri Krishna Janmashtami. Shri Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated by the Hindus all over the world. Hukmat-e-Pakistan has allowed Hindus to take leave on this day. Govt. of Republic of Bangladesh has also declared this day a national holiday in Bangladesh.
    I avail this opportunity to convey my good wishes to all others on the sacred occasion of Shri Krishna Janmashtami.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My best wishes and greetings to all the ISCian and their family.
    Happy Janmasthami.
    Happy Krishna Jayanthi.
    Happy Gokulastami.
    May the little lord bless us on this lovely day.

No life without Sun ¤

The places Mathura, Gokul and Vrindavan situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh are associated with Sri Krishna. Sri Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated at these places with due devotion and enthusiasm. Many tourists from foreign countries also visit these place to witness the ceremonies of the festival.

I pray to God Krishna to show the right path to all human beings.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Krishnashtami. May God bless all of us with all the wonderful things in life!

Sign In to post your comments