Share some easy kitchen tips hereI just want to share some easy and common kitchen tips here, hope it will give some additional knowledge to the homemakers.
1. To make a crispy Dosa, add a little sugar or fenugreek in that.
2. Adding sago in urad dal (black lentils) helps forming smooth idli.
3. Add a small spoon of oil and water with atta and keep covered for fifteen minutes; the roti will be very smooth. Instead of oil and water you can add milk for smoothness.
4. Never add tamarind and lemon with green leaves; you'll loss all the nutrition elements from that.
5. Before frying papad, chips, pakode, puri, etc add some salt in the oil. It helps less consumption of oil.
6. Fish can be stored fresh in fridge by applying salt, haldi and vinegar on it.
Members can add some masala here with your tricky tips about kitchen.