You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, posting a thread per day keeps the negativity away.

This is my personal experience and opinion, what I have noticed is whatever going through my mind writing it down in any form reduces stress.

In case of writing in ISC it is not always possible to write a thread daily in ISC because of various reasons, but I always try to maintain regularity in my threads, and whenever I Post something no matter whatever it is about it gives me happiness and in some way reduces the negativity and negative thoughts.
    And whenever I post threads regularly it really helps in maintaing a postivity and good thoughts and also a fresh mood gor focusing my studies also.

What is your opinion about this thread's heading?
    An apple a day keeps thr doctor away, posting a thread a day keeps the negativity away.
    I am posting at east one thread everyday. So, I am keeping away negativity. Now, the next logical question is: How to bring positivity.
    The heading of the present thread is good-I like it!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I concur with the views expressed by the author. In case the individuals are spending time on social sites daily, then they should consider according a preference to involve themselves in ISC activity. Also, not only posting a new thread but going through the threads posted by other members should also be considered.

As a matter of fact, prior to posting a new thread one should invariably go through the contents posted by other members to avoid duplication of threads on the same topic. Sometimes it is seen that more than one thread appears on the same subject.

Many authors find it challenging to think about a new topic. Therefore, threads on obivios topics like festivals or such other occasions appear simultaneously. Many others jump on sharing the messages doing the round on WhatsApp, Facebook or such other social media or the breaking news appearing on the television news channels.

Regarding the topic heading, last year I had raised a thread discussing 100 points a day, keeps the doctor away.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Well said Ms. Neelam. ISC permits us to eat 15 apples in a week, (I mean to post 15 threads) to remain healthy and hearty. Members should ensure to post minimum one thread per day to remain happy, and also to make other members happy at ISC. The good apple(thread) you provide is shared by all. The apple (thread) should look fresh, attractive in colour and shape without any marking on it. It should be tasty to share with interest.

No doubt, this thread is a good apple to share.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments