You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Talented Writer - and that's me?

Today I received a mail from ISC with subject "Congratulations! You received a new Badge". Surprised, I opened it immediately which said "Congratulations! You just received a new badge in IndiaStudyChannel.com - Talented Writer".
    After going through these lines I was very very happy but at the same time extremely surprised too. This was totally beyond my imagination because I never considered myself for any of the badges.

Thank you ISC!
    Kiran accept my appreciation and congratulations for achieving the talented writer badge from this site and that shows your inner ability to create good topics given the circumstances and also respond aptly for many thread appearing in this forum. I know your would be very happy at this moment as some thing which comes as surprise and not expected gives more pleasure and pride. Bask in the glory of this rare recognition and this opportunity must be used to show case further hidden opportunities in you and put forth in writing form so that many more such recognition shall enhance your prestige.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations Kiran.
    You deserved this award. Hence ISC awarded the 'Talented member' badge to you. ISC never fails to recognize its members talent, intelligence, ability and their quality. Right members get the right awards in right time. Well done Kiran. Keep it up.

No life without Sun ¤

Accept my hearty congratulations, Ms. Kiran! I have read some of your resources and these are extremely informative. I expect your regular presence on the platform of ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Kiran - My heartiest congratulations on the occasion of being conferred with the 'Talented Writer' badge. Now, you will have to contribute more in various sections of ISC. All the best.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulation Kiran, and I must say that you really work hard, that's why you got this badge. This site really knows how to appreciate the members, so that he or she can give their best every time, and I think that you shouldn't be surprised because my mother says that a person who work hard, he or she should know that one or the other day he or she might be having the last laugh. Hard works becomes easy when somebody start loving his/her work, full dedication is needed to get this kind of badge and congratulation once more.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments