You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Allopathy or Homeopathy which is more effective in controlling Diabetes

It is seen and heard that majority of diabetes patients depend on Allopathic medicines for controlling their sugar levels but not much seen who depend on Homeopathic medicines, why is it so?

Few Homeopathy doctors themselves accepted that Homeopathy system of medicine is not that much effective alone to control the health issues like Diabetes, Hypertension etc., hence they recommend Homeopathy medicines along with Allopathy medicines.

I would like to hear more from our learned members on this issue.
    It is true that Homeopathy doesn't go well with diabetes. I have a relative who is a Homeopathy doctor who cannot treat diabetes. He too suggests only allopathic medicines.
    No life without Sun ¤

Those who are diabetic patients, they mainly rely on allopathic medicines as they get relief immediately and get along. But I fear Homeo still does not have the acceptance of diabetic patients.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Well those who are diabetic patients they really go for the Allopathic medicines as they are prescribed by the doctor because doctor faith in Allopathy treatment in regard of diabetes is more than Homeopathy treatment. I have heard that in Homeopathy many food are allowed to eat when treatment is running and many people find it very difficult to adhere it, so I think that it is for the people well being that doctor advice them to go for the Allopathy instead of Homeopathy, as many says that Allopathy treat the diabetes fast than Homeopathy.
    live happily in every situation of life

I am myself a diabetic patient and taking treatment regularly since long. I have studied the subject matter also because of this reason. Based on my understanding, I personally don't subscribe to the view that the homeopathic system can treat diabetes.

A majority of people say that homeopathy is not a medical science and only the diseases which get cured naturally on their own in due course of time can be treated with the homeopathic system of treatment.

Diabetes can be treated or controlled by lifestyle changes i.e. diet regulation, physical exercises and allopathic medication if necessary.

However, there is the National Institute of Homeopathy which is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of AYUSH(Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy), Government of India which offers academic courses like the undergraduate course - Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) and postgraduate course - Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy i.e. M.D. (Hom.).

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments