You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 14th Aug - 20th Aug’16 (Winners)

Forum is a right place to share our thoughts and know about the new things which we are not familiar with. I start with a simple quote of the day – " It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better".

Now, it is time to announce the winners of the TOW for the week 14th Aug - 20th Aug'16.
    And the Winner is:
    Sharada Devnath for her thought provoking thread - Are schools overloading students with project work?
    ~ A good kick start of your show in ISC and hope many more such good threads from you.

Also, I am pleased to announce that the following threads are awarded Special Prize:
    1. Dhruv for his thread - And thus brother monk forgot to shed his burden
    ~ What a creative way to express your thought and sending a message!

2. Kailash Kumar for his thread - Why people refrain from saying that they don't know?
    ~ A thread that cautions about those people who pretend to know everything.

3. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread - Petitions for mercy deaths are increasing-who will be responsible for this type of situation?
    ~ An inherent message about the prevailing health conditions and our failure to check them.

Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to Mrs. Devnath, Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Mr. Kambhampati for their thought-provoking threads which have won the recognition and awards. Awaiting many such threads from all of them.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to the 'TOW for the week 14th August - 20th August 2016' winner - Sharada Devnath and special prize co-winners - Dhruv and Ramakrishna Kambhampati .
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to the 'TOW award winner - Sharada Devnath and special prize winners -Kailash Kumar , Dhruv and Ramakrishna Kambhampati .
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulations to Sharada the TOW winner, and to the special prize winners Dhruv, Ramakrishna and Kailash. Well done.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to the 'TOW award winner - Sharada Devnath and special prize winners -Kailash Kumar , Dhruv and Ramakrishna Kambhampati .

My heartiest congratulations Mrs. Devnath, Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Mr. Kambhampati for winning thread of the week award in ISC.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulation to Mrs. Devnath, Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Mr. Kambhampati for their extraordinary thoughts which they expressed in a decent way.
    live happily in every situation of life

Heartiest congratulations to the Winner and also to the Special Prize winners in the TOW for the week 14th to 20th August '16! Keep up the good work and keep contributing!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to the "TOW for the week 14th - 20th August 2016" winner Ms. Sharada Devnath and special prize winners Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.