You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Triple reward bonus on study abroad topics

Finally! I'm sure that's the reaction of the participants of the Triple reward program on study abroad topics. While the double reward was credited some time back, there were much delay in announcing the triple reward bonus due to health issues of the editor who had taken responsibility of it. So the task was re-assigned and it was a marathon session for us to go through 120+ articles and select the top 4 contributors.

Yes, you read that right! Not just top 3, as earlier announced by Tony Sir, but top 4. Due to the great quality of the articles submitted, we've selected 4 participants for the triple bonus. Note that the winners were finalized by Tony Sir himself, after the assigned editors had judged on the basis of quality (number of articles submitted was not a basis for selection of the winners).

The winners and the triple bonus they get (meaning the same amount as the total amount of cash credits they got for their articles) is as follows:
    1. Kiran: Rs.90/-.

2. Dhruv: Rs.630/-

3. Kalyani: Rs.300/-

4. Juana: Rs.6,020/-

Congrats to the 4-some! You can check and confirm if the amounts announced are right & if any discrepancy, please bring it to our notice before the award gets credited to your profile page.

Important Note: We would like all participants to re-check the amount they got for the double reward program. When going through them again for the triple reward bonus, we found one article of one participant had been inadvertently missed out for the double reward bonus. Hence, do please let us know if we missed out any!
    Congratulations to all my dear ISCians. All the best for your future.

My heartiest congratulations to the 'winners of triple reward bonus on study abroad topics' - Kiran, Dhruv, Kalyani and Juana.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to the 'winners of Triple reward bonus on study abroad topics' - Mrs. Kiran, Mr. Dhruv, Mrs. Kalyani and Mrs. Juana.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to Dhruv, Koran, Kalyani and Juana for winnihg this special award for triple reward bonus on study abroad topics.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to the 'winners of triple reward bonus on study abroad topics' - mamely -Kiran, Dhruv, Kalyani and Juana.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to the winners of triple reward bonus . Kiran, Dhruv, Kalyani and Juana.

That's a real surprise. Thank you ISC for the award. Congrats to the winners Kiran, Dhruv and Juana.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani
    Lead Editor (Articles)

Thanks ISC for this great honour. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all my co-winners - Kiran, Kalyani and Juana for their respective wins. What an awe-inspiring performance it was, by Juana. Writing more than 90 articles in a month, no one, except a very strong willed person like her, can do that. No doubt, she is an inspiration to many.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Kiran, Dhruv, Kalyani and Juana for this happy announcement.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations, Kiran, Dhruv, Juana and Kalyani. The awards have proved that they excel in dealing with the matter that is educational. Greta to have you on the site as fellow members. You have been enriching our knowledge base.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulation from my side also to Kiran, Dhruv, Juana and Kalyani. As the above reward are too high, from this we can percept how much hard work they do for this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

Yes, finally. The wait was long, but this announcement definitely made it worthwhile. Glad to know that quality was chosen over quantity. Congratulations to all the winners. It's a well-deserved reward.
    I am concerned about editor Hoque. Hope, he is on his way to recovery from whatever he was ailing, and there is nothing seriously wrong with his health.
    Thank you, everyone, for your congratulatory posts. Special thanks to Dhruv for mentioning my contribution. It's something I do for a living – it comes easy.

A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

Congratulations to Ms. Kiran, Mr. Dhruv, Ms. Kalyani and Ms. Juana on winning the triple reward program. Special wishes to Ms. Juana for winning a humongous Rs. 6020.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.