You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Teacher student jokes

Teacher:'I am beautiful' - tell me the tense in it.
    Student:past tense teacher
    ------------------------
    Teacher:Kamal, your father borrowed five thousand rupees from Mr.A. After a week, he
    returned one thousand five hundred, then what must be the balance?
    Kamal(student): Five thousand rupees, teacher.
    Teacher:Hey, you do not know the sum, tell me the correct answer
    Kamla: Answer is correct madam, you do not know about my father, he never return the
    money to anybody.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Teacher:I told that those students possess maths book to get out of the class, Ramu, you have no book but sit in the class?
    Ramu:Madam, my book is in your hand!
    ----------------------------
    Teacher: Ganesh, (by writing on the black board)'Discovery of India' - Who wrote this?
    Ganesh: yourself teacher!
    ---------------------------------------
    Teacher: Jagannath! who broke the bow in King Janaka's courtyard?
    Jagannath:Sorry madam, I have not !
    ----------------------------------
    There would be always a surprise element between teacher and students and that turns out to be a big joke. When my daughter was in LKG, and she got good marks in all the subject, the teacher gave her out standing remark in the report card and also informed the class. But my daughter mistook the out standing as the standing out of class as she went outside and started stading at the door. Teacher got a big laugh and so as the students. Then the teacher explained that she got exceptional marks in the class and by meaning outstanding that you stand above the rest in ranking and that is superlative performance.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.