You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week- 21st to 27th August '16- Winner!

After remaining cloudy for a couple of weeks, we could spot a twinkling star in the ISC sky this week. And friends, the Star of the Week award for the week 21st to 27th August '16 goes to N K Sharma for making his presence felt in most of the sections and remaining active with his contributions. He wins a cash reward of Rs 250/-

With the hope that this award will inspire him to perform better and will not pull him down with a false sense of responsibility, we wish that he would keep up the good job! We would like to see more of your contributions with added quality in different sections more often than now. All the best!

Friends please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    My heartiest congratulations to the 'Star of the Week- 21st to 27th August 2016' - winner - N K Sharma.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations NK Sharma for winning the Star of the Week award. Continue with your contributions with the same spirit.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations N K Sharma for achieving what new members dream of doing. I would like to see more of your content and contributions on this site.

Keep up the good work and enrich our thoughts.

Live....and Let Live...!

I read the articles written by Mr. Sharma. His articles are extremely analytical, thought-provoking and on relevant issues. I immensely enjoy reading his articles. His answers in the Ask Expert Section prove the depth of his knowledge. His Forum posts and responses are equally note-worthy.

Mr. N.K. Sharma is the most deserving candidate to win 'Star of the Week' award. Congratulations, Mr. Sharma!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My best wishes and congrats to star of the week award winner NK Sharma who has cast a spell in recent time with his good responses in this forum and also made this site pride.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thanks to all the respected members and ISC Editors team for congratulating and awarding this prestigious Award to encourage me for putting my best contributions in future. I am giving thanks to all the author who are going to congratulate me after my this post. Thanks again to all.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to Mr. N K Sharma on winning the Star of the Week - 21st to 27th August 2016 award. The award reached the person who deserved it.

My heartiest congratulations to NK SHARMA for getting this special prize of 'Star of the week' from ISC.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulation to NK Sharma for being the star of the week, I think this is his first award and I advice him to keep his hard work awake like this.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to N K Sharma.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.