You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

My article is apprearing on www.careerjobs.online ( they have copied)

my article titled -Suggestions for National Education Policy 2016 when i am checking in the tool, check copied article my article and clicking on point no. 10. it is appearing same to same after modification few words on
    theCwebsite. pl look into the matter.

Suggestions for National Education Policy 2016 - Government Jobs
    www.careerjobs.online/suggestions-for-...
    ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????
    6 ??? ???? - A apart aloft preparation use (Indian Education Service, State Education Service) should start like Indian Administrative Service, to attract a right ...
    Please provide the link of the same so that it would be easier for the editors to look into it and do the needful.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani
    Lead Editor (Articles)

http://www.careerjobs.online/suggestions-for-national-education-policy-2016/ you please open this link and see the article and compare with mine. i posted on 18 aug. their post is 23 Aug 2016.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

I located your article and it looks like the infringing website has made a "spun" copy of your article. I have filed a DMCA notice with Google.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

If other site has copied your article and then reproduced verbatim. surely you have the right to lodge complaint and also give the warning to that site first.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

That web site copied not only your article but many other articles from ISC. Some days back, a forum thread was raised on this topic. I request Mr. Tony John to take further action.

I think that type of website who always copy others site article should be banned forever, I wish that our administration will take strong step against that particular and cheating website. I don't know what they got from all this, can anyone explain me what they got from all this, is there any profit which they got from this or they simple do that just to disturb the peace of other site. This is really not acceptable as they are owning the rights of our members, who work hard to write articles.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you tony sir and other authors for understanding the concern and taking action.

Mr. N.K. Sharma: I think this incidence of plagiarism proves the excellent quality of your article. I have read the article and I am very much impressed by the depth of your knowledge and thinking on the issue. Keep it up!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thank you Partha Sir for appreciation.

Google has responded positively to our DMCA notices and they have removed many of the articles from Google index. However, that site appears to be a copycat site with a lot of content reproduced from other sites. Eventually, Google will penalise that site and will not consider any of their articles for indexing in Google.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.