You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to advertise about an Part time earning opportunity

Hi Friends,
    Wish everyone are doing good @ ISC. We come across many people searching for different ways to earn extra income. But very very few are able to make real money out of them. Most of them fall in online traps and loose their valuable time and money both.

I have few ideas which can help individuals (students, working professionals and retired) to earn some extra income from time to time. No need to invest anything from your pocket.

But How to advertise that kind of valuable information (spread the word) to the right people ? What are the different ways available.

Will be waiting for your innovative thoughts on this..
    That is very good information you are having and many would be interested to earn part time in genuine way. The best way is to post in your social network site and through your net work friends the word would pass within no time you will get whole lots of responses of interested persons. By the way you can also send whats app messages through your phone contacts. But ensure that you have sufficient ideas to tell and that must be genuine to earn. If that is true , then you will be bombarded with many calls and visitors in future and that is for sure. Because in India people want to earn extra income to compensate over riding expenses.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

There is one more dimension to the issue. In case there is some motive or profit involved for the author in spreading the ideas, then discussing the same in the ISC forum may be perceived as a promotional activity. However, in case no payment of any kind to the author himself or his organization is involved in the form of some training fee etc., then the idea can be discussed even in the forum section of the ISC by raising a thread and spreading the message. Alternatively, suitable articles can be written for posting in the ISC resources which are likely to be seen by interested individuals in due course.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

As everyone, some day or the other day hears about the scam of online fraud activity, People believe goes down for the online job. It is very difficult to make people believe about some website which will be really paying to its member, I think the best way to make people believe that a particular website really pays and that is by personally meeting and expressing about the site openly to the people, who are interested in this kind of online job. And if somebody wants to advertise on Internet then I don't think that it is the best idea to go for it, instead of that one can send their site information by SMS.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments