You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

He was shot eight times, but he still wants to kill terrorists!

Khursheed Ahmad was shot eight times fighting militants in the Valley. The 43-year-old CRPF constable is currently recovering at Delhi's All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). This resident of Kupwara can barely move from his hospital bed due to his injury. Doctors are afraid that he could be paralysed for life. But his indomitable spirit gets him going.

Khursheed Ahmad doesn't support the so-called 'Azadi': He says that the pro-Pakistani vested forces have hijacked the sanity and peace of Kashmir Valley. This great patriot says that he will continue fighting against the vested interest which brings destruction in the valley.

Khursheed Ahmad's elder brother is serving Jat Regiment of Indian Army.
    Khursheed Ahmad is a head constable in CRPF who was hit with 8 bullets in a militant attack in Pampore in Kashmir on 25 June and was in ICU for 2 months afterward. In that attack, eight CRPF jawans had died and 22 were injured. He belongs to a village in Kupwara district of Kashmir region of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Though the militants shot him 8 times in his waist, shoulders, chest, right arm and lower back but they could not mar his indomitable spirit. One bullet is still lodged in his body as it is at a place where no MRI could be done by the doctors.

He has one son and one daughter and has been serving the nation since past 23 years as a security personnel. Such brave soldiers deserve our salute.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

After shot eight time also, if someone says that he is not yet completed then it is sheer real 100% patriotism blood, I mean people like this are real short in India this kind of Patriotism if shown by every citizen of India then I very much sure that one day this terrorists will be ended very soon from our land. From this we can understand how much pressure the terrorists are giving to the common people who are staying in that particular area from which the person like Khursheed Ahmad wants to kill all of them immediately. The government should take all this in consideration immediately.
    live happily in every situation of life

After reading this the respect for CRPF Constable Khursheed Ahmad has further increased and every Indian need to salute this great warrior who wont give up in spite of 8 shots he suffered from the Militants. Such gallant soldiers are always an asset to the Nation and I pray to the God that he should recover soon and resume duty to safe guard the country at the strategic point in the troubled state. Surely his parents must also be greeted and applauded for having nurtured a nice and Desh Bakhth child who wants to protect the country in spite of spate of injuries on his self. Really is the soldier to the core.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments