You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for July 2016

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of July 2016.

To view the Cash Credit details visit our revenue share bonus for July 2016.
    Thanks to Mr. Timmy M. John for this timely announcement. Congratulations to Mr. Kailash Kumar for his stupendous performance in July, 2016, without forgetting the habitual No.1 position-holder in ISC, Mr. Pramod.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thanks to the Webmaster Timmy M.John for the announcement of the Revenue Share Bonus for July 2016 on the dot as usual and congratulations to all the fellow ISCians who received RSB.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thanks for that announcement on the dot as usual. I am glad I could hold on to the position inspite of the low level performance for the particular month. Congratulations to all other 19 winners of RSB.

Special congrats to Pramod and Kailash.

Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congrats to all those members who got the revenue share bonus for this month and I have been benefited with 714 rupees and thanks for the same to ISC.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Hearty congrats to all those who could make it to the list of RSB share holders! Keep contributing!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congratulations to all the recipients of Revenue Share Bonus for the month of August. Happy to be among the RSB winners.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to everyone who has received the revenue share bonus. I am very happy to see my name in the list.

Hearty congratulations to Mr.K Partha ji, Kailash kumar ji,K Mohan ji,Saji Ganesh Vandana ji and all other recipient of revenue sharing program me.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to all who secured their share for Revenue share bonus for July.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Happy to be in the list of Revenue Share Bonus winners for the second time. Congratulations to all other revenue share bonus winners. Let us keep contributing!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.