You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I cant resist again I got this mirror date.

This date 1st September 16, written in the format month/date/year again it will have mirror image of the same and hence I termed mirror date in another thread too.

So members please look into the mirror of this image after writing and showing it in mirror or show a mirror in this screen itself.

It can be a mirror date only vertically, not horizontally. Horizontally, the mirror date of 9116 will be 6119.

There are many special kinds of dates e.g. -
    1. The same number dates like - 7.7.77 or 04.04.04 or 12.12.12.
    2. Double dates which consist of twice the same numbers e.g. 10.11.01, 11.01.10, 12.01.20 or 20.12.01.
    3. Square root dates like - 01.01.01, 02.02.04 or 03.03.09.
    4. Palindrome dates like 11.02.2011 or 21.02.20.2012.

There are a few more such interesting observations. However, in all such cases, the format of dates to be used is very important. In India, generally, we use the DD/MM/YYYY format.

The game will change in cases of use of other formats like MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YY or such other different formats.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I also support the view expressed by Mr. Kailash Kumar. All such dates change according to the format used :DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY. Only the same number dates will remain unchanged irrespective of the format.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I think the thread is clear that the date should be written in the month/date/year format.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I appreciate the author for having liking to numbers and her close observance many a times. The mirror image reported here is right and that can happen to any numbers which is similar in nature upside down.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I simply deny this date as mirror date. When we write 1916 and show to the mirror,it shows no number except _11_. It is incorrect to call it as a mirror date.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments