You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Problem: Alert button has not been functioning properly!

To

The Managing Editor
    India Study Channel.

Respected Madam,

For the last ten days or so, my 'Alert' button has not been functioning properly. Although I have been receiving the alerts, whenever I am clicking the respective message, it gives an 'Error' message. As a result, from the Alert I can't go the main thread of discussion. In view of this problem, I am facing difficulty and losing precious time. I have been accessing ISC from three sources: my personal laptop, my office computer and my personal tablet. I have witnessed same problem in all three terminals.

In view of the position indicated above, I would be grateful if you kindly look into the matter an take necessary action to sort out the issue.

With regards.

Yours sincerely,
    Partha Kansabanik
    I am facing such issues in the cases of alerts of certain types e.g. alerts related to an award of cash credit to a forum response or selection of a response as the best answer etc. In such cases, clicking leads to the error page. In cases of alerts related to the ask expert section, the concerned pages are opening.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

To: Partha Kansabanik

Respected Diamond member,

This issue has been reported in the forum by other members too this past week. I have duly notified Tony Sir already. He will be checking it out in due course of time.

On alert & at your service always,
    ME

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

#577713 : Recently, one of my forum responses is given cash credits but I didn't receive any alert.

Sign In to post your comments