You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I received a super contributor badge from ISC!

I surprised and shocked when I saw my gmail that I received a super contributor badge from India Study Channel website . I thanked to Tony, Timmy sir , Managing Editor and ISC Editorial team for giving this badge and thanks to all members who response to my forums and giving encouragement for my innovative ideas and thoughts in this platform.
    Yes Bhushan you deserve such recognition. You are our best contributor in this forum and your messages and responses were apt and in detail. So the ISC has seen a super contributor in you and hence awarded this badge and this should give you further impetus to be regular and contribute more meaningful threads in this site and be a front runner to grab further awards to your favor.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

The management of ISC has awarded the badge for your active participation in discussions, which all Members have also noticed. Congratulations for getting 'Super Contributor' Badge from ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Bhushan - My heartiest congratulations for winning 'Super Contributor' badge.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I congratulate you and give thanks to Editor and Editorial team for giving this badge to encourage you for creative and innovative ideas.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations Mr. Bhushan on winning the Super Contributor Badge from ISC. You won 4 TOW awards and are a best participant in 2 GDs. You deserved the badge.

Hearty congratulations Bhushan! Hope you put in efforts and go on to win the 'Proficient writer' badge too in the near future. You have been selected for the Super Contributor Badge for your active and consistent presence in different sections and we wish you to continue with the same spirit and enthusiasm. All the best!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations, on winning the badge, may you get more badges very soon, keep this hard work awake and up so strong that failure will never prevail on you.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments