You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Wish you all a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! - Post your greetings here

I wanted to wish all the India Study channel members a very happy Ganesh Chaturti. Children love Ganesha. They get awed by the marvelous depictions of their favorite God. And how can we forget about mouth-watering Modaks, Laddus and various other treats. It is one festival that unites people of different age,caste, group and religion together.

We all have few sweet memories regarding Ganesh Chaturthi right? So can you post few good incidents as a response?
    Yes I am also taking this opportunity to wish all the ISC members a happy Ganesh Utsav and hope all the nine days would be busy with festivities and fervor. Though the Telangana government has been requesting the public not to use the plaster of Paris Ganesh Idols and instead go for Clay Ganesh, it seems the public has not heeded to the request and this time I could see bigger and more varieties of idols kept for sale on the road side. But at our home we are going to do the puja of Ganesha prepared from the mud and thus it would be as per the wishes of the government.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

May God Ganesha bless the whole humanity and all individuals who believe in Him.

I had opened a Facebook page in the year 2011 and since then daily visit the page in the morning as well as in the evening and share images of the God Ganesha. The page has so far received 147,596 as on today, due to organic growth only.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Wish you all too. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi may lord Ganesh gives this world more peace and stability than past.
    live happily in every situation of life

Best wishes to all Members of ISC on the auspicious day of Ganesha Chaturthi. May Lord Ganesha fulfill the wishes of the Members of ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

We wish Happy Ganesha Chaturthi to the ISC family.
    Ganpati Bappa arrived at our home today.
    An image is shared herewith.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Delete Attachment

May Lord Ganesha's blessings be bestowed on one and all.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

A very happy happy Ganesh chaturthi to all of you. Like Vandana said may Ganeshji's blessings be on all the ISCians. I have written a creative story on and about Ganesh Chaturthi. Please have a look.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.