You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Remove contact number from Rosewood inter college Gonda

The contact number added on Rosewood inter college is incorrect. Please remove this number(818xxxxx80) and add 9554224402 in place of this number.

Here is the link- http://www.indiastudychannel.com/schools/60316-Rosewood-Inter-College-Gonda.aspx
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Updating information in respect of various schools, colleges, universities and in 'My India' section is an ongoing process.

At the bottom of the school page, a text box is provided under the heading 'Updates and comments from members'.

Under the text box following instructions are also displayed -

'Let us know about any wrong/invalid/misleading information published in this post
    Post feedback, comments, additional information or description about Rosewood Inter College, Gonda
    Comments are moderated. We will not allow any marketing or promotional comments'

As far as I remember, permission to post such updates is not given by default to each member on joining. In such cases a request may be raised for permission to post such updates.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.