You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Our contents are more safe than ever with new feature in Articles section

Today when I want to respond to a article , the net connection was snapped and I was logged out, and un knowing of it I uploaded my response. The site asked for my name, my e mail Id and also three captcha to test whether I am a rabbot or person. Only on that condition the response is being accepted. If this is possible the site must also disable the right click so that no one should able to copy the hard written and published articles of our various members and thus they can be permanently prevented from copying to other sites. Any comment on this ?
    Members can post article responses while logged in. However, in case they get logged out in the meantime, without their knowing about the same, the response didn't get posted and require the members to log in. As far as I understand, it is not a newly introduced feature and existed in the past also as I had encountered few such situations in the past also.

The logic appears to be simple, only members can post contents while they are logged in.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments