You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Issue with my article

My article on genes and myopia was not published. I have cited properly and all the references were in proper format. Kindly let me know about the reasons why it got rejected.
    Saptarshi Dutta,

Whenever you raise a query about any post submitted by you, please provide the URL for quick reference for us to check out & resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

I do appreciate the new member for attempting to write article on Genes and Myopia and it seems the editors rejected them probably the author would not have followed the set guidelines of this site. For a new member writing article is not that easy. One has to follow lots of rules and regulations as to how to write or create an article for this site. Please go through the same and get confidence to write second article without making any mistake and meanwhile keep your interaction in this forum which would help you to create and write good articles for this site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

alright sir,may you point out where i committed mistakes so that it helps me in the future

Saptarshi Dutta,

Unless you give us the URL of the article, we cannot explain and guide you on what were the mistakes.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.