You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Me, a student, wishes to thank ISCian teachers

On the occasion of Teacher's Day on 5th September,
    I would like to express a simple thanks to all the ISCians who have taught me many a good thing -
    HTML tags, English grammar, blogging and SEO
    Gained wisdom & knowledge from many a virtuoso;
    Gained too from ISC as a whole a wonderful virtual family & friends
    Like the real world ones, they can be gems!
    So nice of you. It is nice to be humble. Yes in fact every one of us are learning some thing or the other here daily and we are indebted to each other for knowledge spreading through this site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest thankfulness to the webmasters, authors and my dearest friends on this special occasion of Teacher's Day, as I learned a lot of things here without going and attending any classes of SEO, Content Writing, Blogging, English Skills, etc. which are really uncountable to express in words. My special thanks to Vandana Ma'am for putting this thread to share my gratitude to all my teachers of IndiaStudyChannel.com.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Many people taught me many things. I thank each and everyone of them on this occasion. Special thanks to all the ISCians who helped me to gain knowledge.

Only one person in a million becomes enlightened without a teacher's help. - Bodhidharma.

I really wonder after reading this Thread, as Vandana expressed thanks to ISC as a teacher, even I realized that I have also learnt so many things from ISC, HTML Uses, and lot many informative things from ask expert section.

It is so nice of you to be thankful of ISCians who taught you something. I think if there have been those who have taught Vandana, there are even more who have learned from her, ma'am. You have been open and sharing whenever an ISCian needed some help, information or valid favor.

I would like to join with you to thank each and every ISCian who has taught me anything so far. I thank you, ma'am. Because, deep down, I know and admit that I have learned a lot and the source was ISC forum.

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

It is agreed that we keep learning each moment! I would like to remember Samuel sir, Roy ma'am. Sinha sir, Robert sir, Maya ma'am, Lekshmi ma'am and so many others who had shown the light to me. I take this moment to remember all those who have taught me so many things in life. My respects to all the teachers!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Vandana,
    At ISC, each and every member is both a master as well a student to each other to teach and learn in one way or other. To me, you are an excellent teacher. I have Learned a lot and yet to earn more from you and other ISCians.
    Happy teachers day today.

No life without Sun ¤

The educational website ISC is a virtual school. There is always ample opportunities available to learn while working on this website. Those who have an inclination to learn will learn in any case. Those who are not inclined so will never be able to learn.

It is true that perhaps all of us are students as well as teachers in one way or the other. Many enable us to learn as to what should not be done.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments