You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

It is a great pride to our Nation as Mother Terasa honoured in Vatican

It is our pride and to each and every Indian should raise our collar as our country, though already famous for PanchSheel Principle raised by Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, recently our Mother Terasa a global Icon of Christian charity was raised to sainthood in the Vatican City on Sunday. It is stressed that every human being should offer their humanity to each other. We are all one and there should not be any deviation among us. We should help each other to achieve a goal which is to reach the eternal Bliss which could be possible only through the human birth.
    MotherTeresa received the Nobel Peace Prize in the year 1979 and the Ramon Magsaysay Peace Prize in the year 1962. The India's highest civilian award Bharat Ratna was conferred on her by the Government of India in the year 1980.

She was born was born on 26.08.1910 and had joined the Irish order of Loreto when 19 years old . She came to India in the year 1929 as a teacher at a school in Darjeeling and later moved to Kolkata to help the destitute in the year 1946. Mother Teresa founded the Missionaries of Charity in 1950.

The External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj represented India at the canonisation ceremony of Mother Teresa. Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Lok Sabha MPs Prof K V Thomas, Jose K Mani, Anto Anthony and Conrad K Sangma and Deputy Chief Minister of Goa Francis D'Souza were also part of the delegation.

There were two state level delegations also from Delhi and West Bengal led by the Chief Ministers Arvind Kejriwal and Mamata Banerjee respectively.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Well, the personality which Mother Terasa was is amazing beautiful and so caring and pleasing for others that nobody, if stays with her will leave her house. We all know that she is the most loved women in the world for her doing and for her caring nature, I wish I could have seen her, but every moment I see her I feel some extra and some unknowing energy travels inside me and says that I should also do something for the people who are orphans and who don't have anything in this world. Let's Pray for Mother Terasa.
    live happily in every situation of life

Yesterday when I was going through the Keys High School in Secunderabad, where in in front of that school a big statue of Saint Terrasa was kept and I felt I should stand for two minutes there and pray for her because getting a Saint hood is the great reverence for a nun , a mother who dedicated wholly for the welfare of the poor and not cared people. Even once I had been to Missionaries of Charities of Mother Terassa and found the activities going on there was very touching and moving. No one would look after discarded people with such love and devotion and it all comes as the legacy from Mother Terassa.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments