You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Click on alerts redirects only to error

Today I experienced(even a moment ago also) a problem in link direction in ISC pages.

When I clicked on 'View", in My Alerts , expecting to view the relevant page, it redirected me to Error . The error code was there, but I do not know what it is.
    For example one such code I am copying here:

An error occurred. Code: 83e236cd-df8a-446b-a4fb-bbc7ca41f513 "
    It occurred not one time but all the time I tried, even after some time gap.
    Another time code was " Code: 32cf8a24-bef0-4b66-8a2d-eb77aac056ed "

Kindly look into this.
    Mr. Venki,

I wish to inform you that ME and Tony sir are already aware of the issue. I had raised a thread with the same problem recently which can be accessed at- http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/147962-My-Dashboard-is-sick-may-I-please-have-an-appointment-with-Webmaster.aspx

Let's hope that the issue gets solved soon.

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

I am also facing similar issues. In my case alerts related to 'ask expert' section are working normally, but the alerts related to cash credit in respect of forum responses are leading to the error page. On previous threads also raising the similar issue, I have registered my feedback in this regard.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Today when I opened the site, I received four alerts- two for having chosen best answer and two for announcing cash credits to my posts. But when I clicked it is directing to error page.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This problem is persisting for the last ten days or so. I reported the matter through a separate thread. It seems that many Members are facing this problem.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Everyone,

You are requested to please always check out the ISC category to see if an issue has been raised and to avoid posting the same problem repeatedly. If it is an individual problem pertaining to oneself only, then it makes sense to raise a thread but when a number of members have reported it, it does mean it is a common problem. This problem had been first reported by Sheo Shankar Jha, then by Padmini, Ank Arya and Partha. Members should also avoid repeating their own point in each of the common problem threads.

Tony Sir was informed after the first complaint itself and he confirmed he would be checking it out once he clears other priority issues. Please do be patient.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Everyone please note that Tony Sir has stated the issue has been fixed. If anyone is still having a problem, you can let us know.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Yes, I have checked and found that the 'Alert' button has started functioning. Thanks to the Webmaster.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thanks. Now it is okay.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

I have also checked and found that the alert button is now functioning properly.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.