You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to live LYF when Jio’s night of unlimited 4G internet is for 3 hours only (2AM to 5AM) ?

On 5th September, Reliance JIO 4G services have been officially started all over India. JIO has really created a buzz in telecom industry and otherwise these days. It provides plans from Small to XXXL size that contain different amount of limited 4G data.

Another thing that many customers like me are concerned is the night time when Jio 4G users will get unlimited internet access. However, it seems that the company has played well with the excitement and expectations of customers...

While most mobile internet providers consider nights to be from 12 AM to 6 AM, Jio will consider night from 2 AM to 5 AM, which translates into 3 hours only. It is exactly half of the time period that we would guess and expect.

Referring to the active discussion on disadvantages of Reliance Jio 4G services, the same has been pointed out as just another disadvantage with Jio.

I guess, if one has to actually benefit from the unlimited internet data, s/he will be at the loss of her/his sleep and comfort. Thanks to a few smart apps available for Windows OS and Android that can help us schedule our download for nights.

But still, with its arrival, Jio has brought a new time period for night (i.e. 3 hours). I am worried if other companies are also going to change their night plan's time from 12-6AM to 2-5AM. Ultimately, it maybe the customer only who will be at loss.

What do you think?

When participating in the discussion too I had put my doubt that Reliance company is not fool to offer such a largess to customers just to woo its lost customers again to its fold. And surely those who migrated to Reliance Jio would regret later. I just got laughter by reading this post that Reliance offering unlimited data between 2 to 5 am which is peak sleeping time. Is that mean Reliance want to disturb even the few ours of deep sleep by the customers. Normally we get good sleep during the wee hours and Reliance chose that time to fool the customers. It is the big game on the customers.

K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

#577937 exactly the same which I felt the time Jio came into the market, Sir no company is great enough to make losses for the public, they just want the attraction of the people and got also , and now slowly slowly people will get to know the fact behind its amazing mouth watering offers. Every companies are made to get profit not to face loss, and this company too made to get profit from the people. The Jio company can provide data at very less cost but how many days, one day or the other day it will shows its true colour.
    live happily in every situation of life

Then, who gives better or more? If available there is freedom and choice to shift or migrate. Why bame Jio?
    But I enjoyed the satire in the title.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

I would agree with Mr. Venki (#577994 ). Jio is the best that is available at present. One good thing that has came with Jio's arrival is Hope. Hope of getting affordable plans from all the operators when they will have to compete with Jio to stay in market, which can automatically prove beneficial for the customers.

Thanks for appreciating the title.

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Sign In to post your comments