You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Caution: I feel our data submitted to this site is being hijacked or stolen

On 1st Sept itself I have submitted my filled in invoice for seven hundred rupees so as to effect payment to my bank. Today when I visited my profile page, my invoice gone missing. So I resubmitted one more fulled in invoice to the site. What I feel that data shared in this site is either got hijacked or get stolen. Even some members complained that their valuable articles shared here are also appearing in other sites. I would request Tony , our webmaster to ensure that our banks details being uploaded to this site may be kept confidential and a method be created to keep our bank details permanently and effect payment automatically,
    First of all, I thank Mr. Mohan for raising this thread. I just found that my Aug 2016 payment invoice too is missing. Members! Check whether your Aug 2016 payment invoice is missing or not! I think something is wrong. Webmasters are requested to look into the issue.

@Edit
    All my previous invoices are missing. Members! Check whether this happened to you too!

I would not doubt or cast aspersions. I have full confidence and trust in ISC security.

But still, as this thread is raised, on context , let me say my experience. For the first time in my history with ISC, my invoice was not attended and payment delayed for August 2016 payment. Usually I do not follow up such things as I take it granted that ISC payment will come in due time. But last month when I did not get my payment, I checked my profile and found that Timmy had replied to me that he could not open my invoice. Then I took it as some error from my side.

But now I am confused if that also is due to some other issue.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My payment invoice is not visible but I will wait for a response from the Webmaster before speculating anything. It may be due to certain technical glitch and in case so required, I will upload my payment invoice again.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Looks like there is a major issue with Invoice submissions. Plase hold on to this. Let me investigate.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I also feel that there are definitely some problems in this site. Today afternoon, I suddenly found my earning in negative. However, that problem was automatically resolved. However, I am sure that Webmasters and other Members with expertise in computers would do the needful.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

The issue is resolved and lost data is now restored. Please see this announcement.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Tony thanks for taking prompt action on the matter and hope our data and invoices would be safe in future.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.